cmax is offline Associate Member

Letro Results - Before and After

A friend of mine is interested in taking Letro to try and reverse a slight case of gynecomastia . I told him that Letro is the most effective substance to take for doing this. He is interested, but was wondering if there were any before and after pics of people who reversed gyno using Letro. Does anyone know where I could find before and after pics?

His case is mostly glanular, not from AAS, but just from rapidly gaining weight (fat).

I was able to reverse a slight case of gyno myself using arimidex , yohimbine hcl caps, yohimburne, proper diet and heavy cardio, but my case was mainly pseudo-gyno (fatty tissue without much glanular tissue). The opposite of his case.

Does anyone know how much letro he should be taking daily over the course of 10 weeks to reverse a slight case of gyno?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would take more than 10 weeks and it would be, like 2.5mg. a day ,thats 10 squirts

2.5 mg a day is very high...use the search button there are hundreds of threads on letro dosing

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member
    the dosage is up to you. i was on for about 10 weeks with some results. you may have to continue longer to see good results though. i was using 2.5mg ed...a high dose indeed. plan on having aching joints if doing this though as estrogen helps in joint cushioning w/ fluids.

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I had a very mild case. Nothing to this degree. But I do know that lions stuff really works!

TheLionKang is offline New Member
    I'm taking 2.5 mg day right now and it has been reversing my slight case of gyno and its only been 2 days.

Maroun is offline New Member
    Question: The letro on AR-R Website do you spray it on the tissue and the skin will absorb it or u take orally
    Last edited by Maroun; 04-12-2008 at 03:33 PM.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroun View Post
    Question: The letro on AR-R Website do you spray it on the tissue and the skin will absorb it or u take orally
    wow! yeah just spay on ur nipple and rub in a circular motion! lol it also helps if you give one spray per pupil of of each eye... orally!!! , come on man!

grec79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boss4romdabay View Post
    wow! yeah just spay on ur nipple and rub in a circular motion! lol it also helps if you give one spray per pupil of of each eye... orally!!! , come on man!
    lmao!!! He's just kidding though, you have to take it orally

Thread Information