carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member

quick clen/t3 question

I just came off of my first clen cycle, 2 weeks on that is. Definetly noticed better abdominal definition about a week in. Not much on the scale though, maybe 4 pounds. I noticed clen is worth it for me just as an appetite supressor alone. I am also veined out and solid all day which is great too. The only drawbacks I see is when I am kickboxing and grappling, my cardio is definetly diminished. So I only use 60mcg on those days.

1) I noticed that when I come off clen, the next day I am hungrier than I have even been. To my question. So, can I take 40mcg of t3 and just keep protein high on those days after or on a cheat day or two? Figured thats a good use, then when I stop eating soo much, get back off it.

2) I would probably run t3 every other day or so between my clen cycles and keep protein high. Good idea? Havent really thought much on this, just threw it in there. I'll notice if I am losing muscle, I lift weekdays.

I think that clen alone will do it for me, figured t3 would definetly help and make the progress move a little faster. A little worried about losing muscle mass, but hopefully my nutrition will take care of that. Thanks, I don't mind getting flamed on the t3 end, I can see this stuff is dangerous.

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    Yea i'm not an expert but u shouldn't jump to 40 mcg right away, i kno its not a lot but u gotta build up and start wit 20 mcg. sometimes wen people start long cycles they'll do 20 mcg for 4 days and the 40 mcg for 4 days and continue that pattern until they reach either 80 or 100 and stay a their peak for a while and then taper off in the same fashion they tapered up because u can reall eFFF up ur thyroid if ur not careful but if used correctly it works great... hope this helps

you want to keep the levels constant with these ......up and down is not good

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    what you do is for clen and T3 total cycle is 6 wks. for clen start w/ one tab 40mcg ok and then add one more per day till reach 100-200mcg max your hands will shake a little for an hour or so but your body will tell ya its too much i like 180mcg and then about wk 5 start to taper back down one a day. then for T3 start w/ on 20mcg and add 1 tab every other day till reach 100-150mcg some people go more but i have found this is plenty so also at wk 5 start to taper down every day or every other day so not to f up your thyroid, and you will have massive fat loss!!!!!!

carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member

thanks

thanks to all, I'll keep that all in mind. The t3 at 20 makes sense to start there. Doubt that I will go all that much higher than that on it though. Not running aas, so I want to be careful with it. Hopefully I dont mess anything up.

I know that I am in the wrong section for this next question, but anyone that has tried winny, feel free to post length, dosages, and especially results and sides. Thanks again

Thread Information