suprman09 is offline Associate Member

Question clen pills or liquid?

Have clen pills but was wondering if lions liquid is better? any advice? thanks.

I am taking the liquid right now, and man let me tell you, it is some strong stuff, my limit is 120 mcgs a day!

I like it,

Gp

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    I am taking the liquid right now, and man let me tell you, it is some strong stuff, my limit is 120 mcgs a day!

I like it,

Gp
    In regard to this... the liquid I'm taking is 100mcg/mL. I'm taking a total of 3 mL a day.. and feel fine. Is this ok? Should I cut back? I don't want to nor do I feel i need to... but I dunno, everything I'm reading says people are only taking 1/2 what I am.. my HR and body temp are fine.. no cramping, no shakes.. I don't get it..

Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    In regard to this... the liquid I'm taking is 100mcg/mL. I'm taking a total of 3 mL a day.. and feel fine. Is this ok? Should I cut back? I don't want to nor do I feel i need to... but I dunno, everything I'm reading says people are only taking 1/2 what I am.. my HR and body temp are fine.. no cramping, no shakes.. I don't get it..

Thats really interesting because I got the shakes AND cramps when I was only taking 80 mcgs when I was in the ramping up phase. Perhaps, your body can take more of it. It is bad, however, to go over 200 mcgs a day, partly because of the health risks (regardless of whether you feel them or not) but also because of the law of diminishing returns.

here is my cycle if you are curious. Be careful because I have heard of really big men freaking out after taking 200 mcgs!

Good luck.

GP

Clen Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH - cut out the T3 from this cycle and that what mine looks like.

sweet..thanks Dude... I'm gonna cut back straight away.. just to be on teh safe side. The thing is, I'm on day 16 and I don't feel like I'm making as much progress as I should be.. I mean, the scales say I am but my clothes still fit the same and I'm not super impressed.. and my diet and exercise are def in check.. I'm a very disciplined individual.. I'm confused.. I have a goal to look like my avatar by the end of the summer.. LOL and I wanna make it!
    I'm 24 (well, 25 this Thurs,..yay!) 5'9" and 140 Lbs a.m. about 147 p.m.

I am glad to see that you are being cautious about your intake of clen . It is definately a powerful substance. If I could say anything else of value (you seem to know your stuff) just make sure you keep your proteins really high, drink tons of water and if you ever feel like you are getting cramps get some taurine and potassium (that helped me a lot!).

Otherwise good luck and keep at it. (You'll have to send me some pics of you when you achieve your goals, I am sure every guys will be very pleased!!!!! )

Thanks I appreciate your help.. my protein is good and high and I'm taking lots of taurine as well.. not to mention B complex, vit C, glucosamine, multi and twice a week i take 5htp. Also taking benefibre for obvious reasons.. Im worried that if I cut back though iw ont be able to keep myhunger/diet in check or see results.. guess i have to chance it htough for myhealth..
    Pics will be posted end of August hopefully.. that gives me 4 months of hard core dieting and working out to get where I wasnt to be.. phew, its gonna be quite the summer.. lol

Cheers!!

aww man, your gunna make me wait that long! haha, good luck and good on you for you dedication.

GP

LOL... I could post pics sooner but I wouldnt want to disappint anyone..

thanks dude! this site really helps with motivation and keeping on track... I love it..

well, with your knowledge and dedication I am not expecting you to weigh 350 haha.

GP

Well obviously haha. I'm about 145 give or take.. about 16 or 18% bf I think... I'm getting that done at my gym this week.. I want to be 10% by end of summer..

Well, I wish you the best of luck. And keep me posted I'll be chomping at the bit to see!

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelette81
    I have a goal to look like my avatar by the end of the summer.. LOL and I wanna make it!
    I'm 24 (well, 25 this Thurs,..yay!) 5'9" and 140 Lbs a.m. about 147 p.m.
    Hey congrats I'm turnin 27 on fri well actually I'm not to sure how happy I am about it

And as far as the tabs or lions liquid I'd say if you have the tabs use those, I'm not sure if Lion is still selling his clen I know they took it down like a week ago
    Last edited by GreenLantern12; 05-07-2006 at 09:10 PM.

it will be up in the next few days.

Quil is offline Member
    Stupid question, but how do you take the liquid form? I'm interested in clen , as I'm at the end of my cutting cycle and might need a little extra to get the final fat off of me, and I'm starting to do my homework on the clen. Thanks.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    Stupid question, but how do you take the liquid form? I'm interested in clen, as I'm at the end of my cutting cycle and might need a little extra to get the final fat off of me, and I'm starting to do my homework on the clen. Thanks.
    Orally.

lazyqueen is offline New Member

ordering clen

can someone help me out as to where to buy clen ? so confused and new to this site, the links ive clicked on say sold out. i want the capsules, not the liquid.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyqueen
    can someone help me out as to where to buy clen? so confused and new to this site, the links ive clicked on say sold out. i want the capsules, not the liquid.
    AAR only has liquid Clen , and it will be instock shortly. We are not able to post up any other websites. You could try googling it, or seeing if your source has clen tabs, but that's the only advise I can give you.

Quil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Orally.
    Thanks. Mix it up with anything or just straight?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    Thanks. Mix it up with anything or just straight?
    Don't mix it with anything. Just by itself.

Quil is offline Member
    Cool, thanks bro

Thread Information