or
    Finasteride 30mL 5mg/mL

Im thinin big time and its starting to become noticiable
    Just wondering if these products work
    thanx

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    bump

kyle316 is offline New Member
    Do these help with a receding hairline? I am only losing hair in the front and it pisses me off. I might try something like this before I get a hair transplant.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    bump, I was just about to ask a similiar question. I am approaching 30 and am starting to see a little thinning on top. Would dutasteride help? What dosage? How long should I run it? Please help us hair challenged individuals.

veryveryquiet is offline Junior Member
    Bump

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    bump

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Fina and duta help with thinning on the top and back of the head....they will not re-grow hair at the hairline. That's from their website.
    Also, as far as I know .5mg of duta is used to treat BPH while .125mg/day is used to treat hairloss.
    Last edited by MoneyAddyct; 07-11-2006 at 03:08 PM.

rbehniwal is offline Associate Member
    Which one of these products is better to take or will they work the same?

mauledbyapro is offline New Member
    My doctor wrote me a script for Avodart, check it out. I lost my hair after a few cycles and it grew back significantly. I believe it being used in Europe for hairloss as well as prostate problems. It took about 3 months and then people started to notice.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mauledbyapro
    My doctor wrote me a script for Avodart, check it out. I lost my hair after a few cycles and it grew back significantly. I believe it being used in Europe for hairloss as well as prostate problems. It took about 3 months and then people started to notice.

i have question, does insurance covers avodart?..thanks

mauledbyapro is offline New Member
    my doc is very cool. Normally it is not covered. He told my ins carrier i had a prostate problem and proscar was not working. They covered it. It's not a standard prostate drug, so you have to have an exception to have it covered.

Scoobs is offline New Member
    actually, I believe it is a standard protocol for prostate enlargement. If you're running aas, there is a good chance you may have symptoms of an enlarged prostate anyway...so if you don't mind your Dr. sticking his fist up your ass, you may quite easily get a script. However, the more "gentle" way of going about this is just to ask your Dr. if he'll write it for you "off script" for premature hair loss. All I had to do is support the fact that the drug had had clinical trials for this application (mind you it never made it all the way through the third level of clinicals to get approved "on script" for this purpose), and there is overwhelming support for the drug in this application. I'm sure rules vary from one insurance carrier to another, but your Dr. should know his way around this. Results found are quite impressive even by comparison to propecia due to the fact that it blocks both phases of DHT conversion.

Thread Information