ashley0526 is offline New Member

i need advice on clen!!

so.... i am new to this site, and was intrested in buying some clen . I was just wondering if anyone could let me know what is the best kind to get from this site, and what has been most effective for them. Earlier this year I got some liquid 25mcg clen, but it was clear. and i notice that the one on this site is red, so it made me kind of nervous. Sooooo, if anyone could give me their opinions and what they think i should get, i would GREATLY appreciate it!! thankssss!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The Clen from ARR is great. I've used it before, and am on another cycle with their clen right now. (I am using their red Clen, never heard of a clear clen being offered through ARR)

slimsc is offline Junior Member
    cfiler,
    How many pumps of CLEN are you using?

thanks, Slim

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley0526
    so.... i am new to this site, and was intrested in buying some clen. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know what is the best kind to get from this site, and what has been most effective for them. Earlier this year I got some liquid 25mcg clen, but it was clear. and i notice that the one on this site is red, so it made me kind of nervous. Sooooo, if anyone could give me their opinions and what they think i should get, i would GREATLY appreciate it!! thankssss!!!
    I've used the clear clen and it tasted like shit (well...at least the company I bought it from). AR's is very sweet and very potent. You will not be disappointed with their clen.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimsc
    cfiler,

thanks, Slim
    the bottle comes with a pump, however u can use oral syringe for better accuracy, request that along with ur order and they'll send it to u.
    each unit on the syringe is 20 mcg. so i f u wanna take 100 mcg measure 5 units on the syringe.
    the best way to know ur body's reaction to clen is to start with 40 mcg/day and increase it on daily or bi-daily basis. 100-140 mcg/day is what most people do.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Lions clen is 200mcg a ML and you get a oral syringe with it

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimsc
    cfiler,

thanks, Slim
    I peaked at 200mcgs daily. Although that was with ALOT of supporting suppliments, and I have a high tolerence to sides.

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro arr's clen is bad ass dude, check out the clen handbook though for mre info

2Fat4Luv is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    Lions clen is 200mcg a ML and you get a oral syringe with it

Damn!!!! I Did Not get an Oral Syringe Is this a New Offer with Lions Clen ... I get His T3 and Clen... I was Told that Each Squirt is 20mcg.... Is this Correct.... I did get a oral syringe from Walgreens But it is in Units of 1/4tsp and 1.0ml.... No Hel Cuz Walgreens said that it would Be too Hard to Draw Up what I Needed with it....

SO is it Correct that 1 Squirt = 20mcg on the Clen and T3... I Just Took My First Squirt Not even 5 Mins Ago...

2F4L

Thread Information