DIESELPWR is offline Member

ar clen for women

well i use ars clen as a male and thought it worked great.. my girl tried it and i read on here that females use the same dose as a male just dont go up as high.. I gave her 20 mcgs to start and within 45 mins or so she was shaking like crazy and eventually it made her throw up.. has this ever happened to anyone? she wants to give it another go and now it is like 3 months later.. what do you guys think i should do? is this safe?

anyone??

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    good question, can anyone help with this, my gf also wants to try some

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    my g/f tryed it and she also threw up

so any advice on what to do? and farhan, what ahppened after that? ever try it again?

My mother uses it and has on and off for over 4 years. well over 100k women have used our clen . Alot have strong shaking at 20 mcg lower the dose. Make sure she drinks lots of water.

flygirl_2000 is offline New Member

just ordered clen (30ml 200mcg/ml)

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    My mother uses it and has on and off for over 4 years. well over 100k women have used our clen. Alot have strong shaking at 20 mcg lower the dose. Make sure she drinks lots of water.
    I am new to this site, and will be taking this for the first time. Did your mom start at 20 mcg (1 spray) per day for the first couple of days and then did she increase it to 2 sprays? I just don't know how much to take and for how long. I've read conflicting reports of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. What is the proper dose and for how long should I take it before I take a break. Also how long do you wait before starting it up again?

thebritskie is offline Female Member
    I took it and I started at 40mcg. I was shaking like crazy for the first four or five days but after that it subsided. It never made me feel like I was going to throw up though. Maybe she is really sensitive to the stuff? Did she use it on an empty stomach? Maybe give her something small to eat right after/before she takes it. Let us know if it works!

SVRRHR is offline Female Member
    I have been taking clen for a while now, on and off and the shakes only last for a few days. My first cycle I started at 40mcg and ended at 120mcg with no problems. Now i do 2 or 3 wks cycles and start at 40mcg for a cuople of days and then jump tp 120mcg no problems just great results.

dpetch is offline Female Member
    Hi, I'm a woman and I want to start using clen . I scared myself out of it a little bit because I have read some articles claiming it is bad for you, and that after a while it leads to uncontrollable weight GAIN. I am not sure. I want to use something for weight loss and I'm hoping you guys can give me a little more info.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dpetch; 11-20-2006 at 12:21 AM.

thebritskie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR
    well i use ars clen as a male and thought it worked great.. my girl tried it and i read on here that females use the same dose as a male just dont go up as high.. I gave her 20 mcgs to start and within 45 mins or so she was shaking like crazy and eventually it made her throw up.. has this ever happened to anyone? she wants to give it another go and now it is like 3 months later.. what do you guys think i should do? is this safe?
    I just read in the Clen profile that one of the side effects is nausea, so that may explain why she was throwing up. It also said that these side effects typically last no longer than 8-10 days. I'm not an expert by any means, but I would tell her to go ahead with it unless the sides are truly unbearable. They should dissipate quickly enough.

dpetch is offline Female Member
    so you use clen right? and you've had really good weight loss results? because I am interested in using this, and what I am understanding from all of this is I should take it for about 6 weeks because then it will stop working. and then can I be finished with it or will I need to use it so I don't gain the weight back? can you just explain your cycle to me? just to help me out a little bit. because I want to do this right.

thanks

powerdogs is offline Banned
    This may sound retarded, but it worked for me, eat a huge meal, wait an hour then give it a shot, I threw up the first time I tried it on a empty stomach, then a guy at the gym told me to eat .
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 12-07-2006 at 05:27 PM.

some_gurl is offline Female Member
    I" found the following in the womans forum.. it may help.

I take 100mcg and could've bumped up to 120mcg because I don't get sides but usually girls would not go above 80mcg. start slowly at 20mcg and increase the dosage if you think you can handle it. You have to take supplements with clen to prevent cramps and vision problems. also drink 1.5-2gallons of water to prevent dehydration.

-2-3g taurine
    -potassium
    -vitamin C
    -vitamin E

As well as the following profile:

Clenbuterol - powerful thermagenic

Comes in tabs or in syrup (pump)

- Elevates body temperature
    - Stimulates fat cells and breaks down the free formed fatty acids
    - Has a strong anticatabolic affects
    - Body Fat can be reduced
    - Mild strenght gains
    -DOES NOTHING TO THE MENSTRAUL CYCLE AND COULD BE USE WITH BC PILL WITH NO PROBLEM.

Possible Sides
    - Shakey Hands
    -mood swings
    - Insomnia
    - Sweating
    - Increase in blood pressure
    - Nausia
    palpitations

Best way to cycle it (IMO) 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. 60mcg to 100mcg is enough for a woman.

FROM AR DRUG PROFILES: (www.anabolicreview.com)
    The substance Clenbuterol hydrochloride is also available in various other forms of administration, including syrups, drops, liquids, dosing aerosols, injectable solutions, and granules. Since athletes usually prefer tablets, manufacturers and trade names- offering this oral version are listed.

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A fur-ther aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simulta-neously, since the protein processing is increased.

Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg per day For women 80-100 mcg//day are usually suffi-cient, It is important that the athlete begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. The compound is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of anabolic steroids . For this reason it is also liked by women.

some_gurl is offline Female Member

One more thread

Oh I forgot this thread. it is a good one:

Cycling Clenbuterol

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
    until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
    cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
    your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
    advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day.

Thread Information