Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    firemanpete32 is offline New Member
    Ive also been on this for the last 14 days at 200mcg I bought 2 kits, enough for 20 days at 20mcg.

First of all - it was delivered to the Uk within 4 days! I have to say that is extremely impressive.

On mixing the first vial i noticed also that the dried fragment did not disolve fully, after leaving it for 24 hours in the fridge it was the same, I mixed what i could with the remaining water and started shooting 1ml day, im shooting IM.

The second kit i refrigerated everything prior to mixing and also filled the tiny vial containing the dried fragment as much as possible. This seemed to work as there seemed to be no white particles floating around the vial.

So far i haven't seem anything significant, my gut feeling is that a long stint of this needs to be used to see significant results, say the duration of a typical AS cycle 10-12 weeks, also it may benefit people with a higher BF% more than those like myself in single digits.

Having said all that I have noticed more vascularity particularly in the lower abs which is obvously an indication of a decrease in BF. This is probably however due to me going through a cutting cycle with an increase in cardio and strict diet. There have been no side effects what-so-ever.

Overall, i wouldnt buy this product again as what i have seen so far I would have expected to achieve without this product or with a straightforward ECA or Clen stack.

Pete

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude im in the double digits BF and i havent seen anything.

Joshw111 is offline New Member
    I used two bottles in a row, and since seeing that it was to be used for a long time...i ordered another.....i think i just flushed 50 bucks, because i have seen little to no results, with increased cardio and extremely strict diet

allsafe is offline New Member
    I think its reasonable to assume that Lion will produce the same quality as historically is noted by everyone. This product seems legit and easy to use. It is essential that you process the solid form to liquid in a controlled and determined manner.

See my related post in a related thread (I'll pull it over if needed) regarding how to create your 10ml of liquid. It works good, and as far as the effectiveness of the peptide... dunno yet bcoz the wife has only been on for 5 days.

I have faith, am a real fan of hgh and its benefits so I will stand by this new research product. In fact as is the case with all research, we're prepared to pursue the study even if the end result is Lion creating a better product for future use.

allsafe is offline New Member
    Also... hgh bennys are not really recognized overnight or suddenly. It could take 6 months to see amazing benefits, but I tend to recognize marked difference in water retention and bloating within the first month. I'm on week 7 of 12 month hgh cycle now and seeing incredible water bloat reduction. Also the reason I started, my shoulders are healing much faster!

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Got mine today, hope it works!

Revelation78 is offline Banned
    No offense guys, if your product didn't fully disolve, that means you are not getting the full dosage in each injection - hence why you may not be seeing results. I'll start my first cycle of the fragment on Monday, I only hope that I can get it to disolve fully the first time.

operation5pm is offline Associate Member
    All of the serious studies I've read point to an increase in weight loss of only 5-6lbs with a strict diet...idk if its worth $50 a pop to use for so long. I'm interested to see what results others get.

Revelation78 is offline Banned
    My HGH fragment and the IGF fully disolved yesterday when mixing; the HGH Fragment took a little "help" in the form of swirling it for a few minutes. I left them both in the fridge over night and will start the run after my workout tonight. Would there be anything wrong with running either in the evening, I suppose not since neither produce the insulin affects of HGH.

I actually received correct instructions and materials for both items. Though I hope I did fully dillute them properly, so please someone with more experience double check my math:

Directions of course state to dillute the product in 2-3ml of the water included. I used 2 ml, having only 1cc pin syringes I based it off of 1cc = 1ml. After they both disolved, I became a little unsure, and I reviewed the board a few times and found different recommendations and I looked at the instructions more. Both instructions claim to add 3 more ml to equal 5ml total.

I was curious - at 2ml, 20iu would equal 100mcg; at 5ml, 20iu equals 40mcg. Maybe my math is off a bit, and I figured if I did dillute a little too much, then I need to up the iu to fix my error. I would just like to be sure before I actually start taking either one.

For the next time I order and run either product, is there anything wrong with having only dilluted it in 2ml to inject less substance for each injection?

kyleb is offline New Member

Oral Administration?

aaaa
    Last edited by kyleb; 02-05-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleb
    This study indicates you can take it orally:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ull/279/3/E501

"The present study extends this work by demonstrating that the peptide is as effective when given orally, reducing the rate of weight gain in obese ob/ob mice by 58%. This has significant implications for its potential use as a therapeutic agent. Enzyme digestion data presented in this study suggest that AOD-9401 is relatively resistant to enzymatic degradation in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and is available for absorption across the GI tract and into the bloodstream."

Lion, do you have any comments on this? You say it must be injected, but this study indicates otherwise.

The sequence for that one is :

H2N-Tyr-Leu-Arg-Ile-Val-Gln-Cys-Arg-Ser-Val-Glu-Gly-Ser-Cys-Gly-Phe-OH

AKA AOD9604 and is not the one you want to inject the one HGH Frag 177-191 you want to inject is ......well I can't disclose it.

If anyone is using the one above will get minimal results, I have used the HGH Frag 177-191 with the correct sequence and it works well starting ar day #4 or #5 and up.

newface is offline New Member

peptide 177-191

I have read a lot on this thread and got alot out of it thank but don't understand the injection part of it. what do's it mean when you say sub-q or Im...

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    sub q (dont ask me to spell the q)= in your fat
    IM= intramuscular injection

kuad is offline Member
    interesting, anyone else try it?

mikej is offline New Member
    Also noticed these references to oral use:

Our subsequent discovery that these peptides are orally active, possess no known toxicity at any dose, and can be effectively administered at frequencies ranging from once every few days to continuously
    Preferably the growth hormone fragment is amino acids 182-189 (hGH 182-189), more preferably amino acid 177-191 of human growth hormone (hGH 177-191), even more preferably Tyr-hGH 177-191 (AOD9604).
    Metabolic's Oral Peptide Delivery Platform

Metabolic scientists are in the process of validating a drug delivery platform which could be used to redesign existing injected peptides to enable oral uptake. This technology is based on an understanding of the structure of Metabolic's obesity and osteoporosis drug, AOD9604, a peptide drug which was found by Metabolic to be inherently orally available (can be swallowed rather than injected).

The vast majority of peptides (fragments of proteins, or very small proteins) are broken apart by digestive enzymes or acid in the stomach and intestines before they have a chance to be absorbed into the body tissues, so most peptide drugs cannot be taken by the patient-preferred oral route and are usually injected. The injected route of administration usually limits the commercial value of peptide drugs, even though they can be very effective drugs with good safety and tolerability profiles, because their design is often based on natural molecules. The ability to convert any of these peptides to oral drugs could have significant commercial value.
    Last edited by mikej; 08-14-2007 at 07:23 PM.

thay should do some tests on it with people that dont work out

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    This is the best info I have found on the weight loss peptide fragment. Great info here.

joeschmoe is offline New Member
    bump.
    Anyone else have experiences to report with the frag?

joeschmoe is offline New Member
    Any of you bros able to explain this to me: I just acquired 3 vials. They are labeled "HGH 177-191 2mg @ .2%" They have a teeney bit o powder in the bottom. What's the .2% mean?
    Thanks

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    bump... this seems to be the answer post for the hgh topic

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    great info on this thread

marcclimber is offline New Member
    This thread has answers to all the questions I hade about the peptide. very good info. Definitely thinking about ordering some this summer.

very good peptide information

jbmd1111 is offline New Member
    I may be jumping in a bit late, but I ran across a few articles regarding the use of AOD9604 (an HGH fragment) for fat loss. It seems that in these studies, patients were taking the drug orally (as opposed to parenterally). I thought that protein based meds were inactivated during digestion. Has anyone else come across these studies?

Here's a link

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=6878

schliffer is offline New Member
    I have a 5mg amount in my vial. What is the recommended dilution for injection? 10ml for 5mg sounds a little strong!

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK I dont get this, it cant be real HGH, what is the difference please?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information