Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MattY_D is offline Junior Member

Question hGH PROTEIN PEPTIDE FRAGMENT 177-191 dosage and length

can anyone tell me the effectivness, dosage and length to run on this chemical

and how does it compare to T3

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    I also want to know dosage and runtime.

It can be run as long as you like. I will be running it @ 200mcg a day.

longtom74 is offline Junior Member
    can someone help me out? 200 mcg = 2iu?

iu's are volume.....mcg = weight in volume.

TheBeastWithin is offline New Member
    I was just checking this out as well, lots of questions. Are you making it yourself,and if so is it administered orally? Is 200mcg the average dosage, and how much do you get out of that bottle, run-time, and what it's advantages to other fat burners are? Not much on these boards about it since it's so new. Thanks in advance.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    do u get the same effects as with LR3 or better? i cant wait till someone starts a log

jw1095 is offline New Member
    Is it injected sub Q or what. Why is it not disolving in the liqued provided. Do you store in the refrigerater. Please, more info.

No you don't get the same effects as Lr3. You get the fat loss effects as HGH without the Hypo glycemeia.

So would this be an effective weight loss aid for women? What would their dosage be?

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    Lion,

1: Does one kit give you a 10 day run at 200mcg/daily?

2:Is everything needed in the kit, mixing instructions, mixing fluids and the sort?

3:How many MLs will 1 kit produce?

4:Is it given orally or subQ?

5:Is 200mcg/daily the most effective dosage?

I am very interested in this product as an alternative to Clen for fat loss since it can be run for long periods, but not many answers found about the above questions even in this thread.
    Last edited by tommy0677; 10-07-2006 at 01:50 PM.

1) YEs 1 kits gives you 10 days @ 200 mcg a day . That will give you. 1 cc per day.

2) You will need ****. ( every thing else is in the kit )

3) one kit gives you 10 ml's.

4) sub-q or Im ( not oral )

5) 200mcg is the starting point. We are not truly sure. This is the best by the math.

The short on this is It is good for men and women. It will kill the fat cells without working out. The results seen in studies has been amazing. Not everyone will respond the same @ 200mcg a day. some may need more some less. Women in the study needed less then men. I'm still waiting to start. I have a doctors appointment on Monday. I'm waiting till after that to start. My staff is loving it.

pimpdog is offline New Member
    im confused how to get the powder out of the vial? my rat would love it, and does it need to be refridgerated?

You add the water to the vial powder and mix it. Them pull it all out and add it to the steril vial. Then add the rest of the water to the sterile vial. It must be refridgeratedonce mixed.

Powder is not dissolving in liquid provided. Do you have any suggestions?
    Last edited by jw1095; 10-13-2006 at 11:00 PM.

pimpdog is offline New Member
    my rat is pissing a ton, common?

Shang III is offline Junior Member

hgh protein peptide questions

Can it be used with T3?
    What are the best times to give this to my hamster, before his workout/after?
    What dose is recommended (for my hamster) full cc or split between the day?
    What is the likely reason for the powder not mixing?
    I have ordered some and my hamster is waiting but he is curious as to what kind of results can be expected, how much can this guy expect to lose with this stuff?

Can this be run in conjunction with HGH (hgh being run at 2iu per day) ?

Help me out with line 2 Bro **** (what more do I need) ? PM me if you need, and I know you have my email.

AM or PM shot, what is the better time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    1) YEs 1 kits gives you 10 days @ 200 mcg a day . That will give you. 1 cc per day.

2) You will need ****. ( every thing else is in the kit )

3) one kit gives you 10 ml's.

4) sub-q or Im ( not oral )

5) 200mcg is the starting point. We are not truly sure. This is the best by the math.

The short on this is It is good for men and women. It will kill the fat cells without working out. The results seen in studies has been amazing. Not everyone will respond the same @ 200mcg a day. some may need more some less. Women in the study needed less then men. I'm still waiting to start. I have a doctors appointment on Monday. I'm waiting till after that to start. My staff is loving it.

sorry that was P ins...ie needles

Yes is can be run with T3
    Same time every day you pick
    All at once
    I'm not sure why he was having a problem with it mixing ....?
    Remember it is the fragment of HGh like HGH it takes time to see the results.
    Results will vary with everyone.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-17-2006 at 10:11 AM.

It is not mixing with the solution you provided in the kit. I have gone through two kits and the second one I used twice as much solution and it still did not disolve. I can see the crystals flaoting around in the vial. I have tryed to catch with the needle and suck it in, but the crystals are to big to be sucked in with the needle.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Would there be any point in running it with HGH?

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jw1095
    It is not mixing with the solution you provided in the kit. I have gone through two kits and the second one I used twice as much solution and it still did not disolve. I can see the crystals flaoting around in the vial. I have tryed to catch with the needle and suck it in, but the crystals are to big to be sucked in with the needle.

Mine fully dissolved after about fifteen to twenty minutes. I slowly rolled the vial between my two hands to help dissolve the powder.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Would there be any point in running it with HGH?
    I'd like some feedback on this as well.

All peptides should sit for 24 hours in the vial before they are transfered to the sealed sterile vial.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    All peptides should sit for 24 hours in the vial before they are transfered to the sealed sterile vial.

hey, very good to know! is this for dilution purposes?

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    (1)are there any side effects that i should be aware of? The only reason i havent finished the clen is it effected my hamsters cardio output. Hopefully this isnt the case with the hgh.
    (2) Any sides from the amount per dose?
    (3) is the 20mg kit listed for $50 the kit that lasts for 10 days?
    (4) what is the time frame for noticable results? will the 10 days make a difference?

vermin is offline Member
    Can someone cite any of the literature on this product?

Here is a piece of a study about the fragment. The entire study can be found at http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/co...ull/142/12/5182

It is well established that hGH is a lipolytic hormone (15), but the exact mechanisms used are still unclear. In this paper we present data that suggest that hGH and its lipolytic fragment (AOD9604) induce their chronic in vivo actions on lipolysis in part by modulating the expression of the ß3-AR. Human GH has been shown to affect the in vivo expression and function of ß-ARs in vivo in sheep (16). Data presented in this paper indicate that chronic administration of hGH influences expression of the ß3-AR in adipose tissue in the ob/ob mouse. In brown adipose tissue (BAT), these compounds also increase expression of ß3-AR expression in the lean C57BL/6J mouse. The increase in expression induced by chronic hGH or AOD9604 treatment correlated with the decrease in adipose tissue mass. We therefore hypothesize that treatment with either hGH or AOD9604 enhances ß3-AR expression, which has been observed in murine 3T3-F442A and human SK-N-MC cells in vitro (11).

Both AOD9604 and, to a greater extent, hGH increase body weight in lean mice, compared with saline-treated animals. This is in the absence of an increase in fat mass, which suggests an increase in lean body mass occurs with these compounds. This supports previous work with hGH in rodents and humans (17). Both compounds have also been previously shown to reduce body weight and adiposity in obese mice (11). The effects of hGH and AOD9604 occur without significant changes to caloric intake. It has been reported that hGH increases, reduces, or does not change food intake in which the differences are attributed to variations in hGH preparations, concentrations, and animals used between different laboratories.

The effects of hGH and AOD9604 on fat metabolism may be mediated by an alteration in the expression of a lipolytic/antilipogenic gene. The &#223;3-AR is a major lipolytic receptor identified in rodent fat cells (18) that mediates its effects through G protein coupling to adenylate cyclase, generation of cAMP, and stimulation of PKA (19). This enzyme then phosphorylates proteins in the lipolytic cascade, including hormone-sensitive lipase (20). In BAT, the &#223;3-AR stimulates uncoupling of the electron transport chain, enhancing the ability of mitochondria to generate heat in preference to ATP through the dissipation of the electron gradient (21). Mice that lack this receptor have lower rates of resting energy expenditure (0.0041 vs. 0.0047 kcal/min, P < 0.02) and lower rates of fat oxidation (0.00019 vs. 0.00030 g/min, P < 0.02) than control mice (data not shown).

AOD9604 and hGH appear to act in a similar manner to induce their effects on body weight regulation and adipose tissue mass in vivo. However, in vitro studies have demonstrated a number of differences suggesting that the two compounds operate via unique signaling pathways to control the regulation of the &#223;3-AR. These studies suggested that AOD9604 had no interaction with the &#223;3-AR or hGH receptors (11).

In lean animals, neither AOD9604 nor hGH had any effect on epididymal white adipose tissue mass or expression of &#223;3-AR RNA, indicating that in lean animals, this fat tissue is not a major target for these drugs in this study. In contrast, the mass of BAT in lean animals was reduced by both hGH and AOD9604, and &#223;3-AR RNA expression was increased by both these compounds. This could possibly suggest that the increased expression of &#223;3-ARs in brown adipocytes sensitizes catecholamines to dissipate heat.

In ob/ob mice, both AOD9604 and hGH reduced both white and brown adipose tissue mass and increased &#223;3-AR RNA expression. This suggested that an elevation in &#223;3-AR RNA expression is associated with increased fat metabolism and a reduction in the fat tissue mass in the ob/ob mouse model. Obese mice have lower levels of &#223;3-AR expression in their adipose tissues than lean mice, shown in this study and others (14). The ability of AOD9604 and hGH to increase the level of &#223;3-AR RNA expression in obese mice to a level that is comparable to those in lean mice is an exciting finding. However, it must also be considered that both hGH and AOD9604 may influence the expression of other members of the adrenergic pathway, such as the &#223;1-ARs, hormonesensitive lipase, and signaling proteins, which are all expressed in adipose tissue and associated with lipolysis. The importance of the change in &#223;3-AR expression with AOD9604 and hGH in humans is not established and will depend on the use of potent and selective &#223;3-AR agonists that are active at the human receptor.

From this study it appears that the &#223;3-AR is an important contributor to the effects observed on body weight in obese mice treated with AOD9604 and hGH. To determine whether the &#223;3-AR is partly responsible for this effect, we examined the effects of AOD9604 and hGH in the &#223;3-KO mouse. The &#223;3-KO mouse is not grossly obese, but female mice have increased fat depots (21) and the mice do develop late-onset obesity (Summers, R. J., personal communication). AOD9604 and hGH increased body mass and decreased BAT mass in the WT strain but had no effect in the KO animals. In WT mice, plasma glycerol was increased in response to AOD9604 and hGH treatment (4 wk). However, in the KO mice, only hGH resulted in increased levels of glycerol in the KO mice, and this effect was significantly less than that observed in the WT mice. This suggests that the regulation of the &#223;3-AR is essential in the ability of AOD9604 and hGH to mediate chronic effects on lipolysis and fat mass reduction.

The effect of AOD9604 and hGH on &#223;3-ARs in adipose tissue is believed to be a direct action of these compounds and not an effect secondary to the fat metabolism, given that both AOD9604 and hGH can influence &#223;3-AR expression and function in a nonadipocyte human cell line (11). Hence, the &#223;3-AR appears to be necessary for the chronic effectiveness of AOD9604 on lipolysis in BAT.

The acute effect of AOD9604 and BRL37344 (a &#223;3-AR agonist) on energy expenditure and substrate oxidation rates in WT and KO mice was also assessed. KO animals had lower energy expenditure, lower fat oxidation, and increased glucose oxidation, compared with the WT controls (data not shown). Injection of WT mice with a single dose of BRL37344 or AOD9604 increased energy expenditure and fat oxidation and decreased glucose oxidation. In the KO animals, BRL37344 failed to elicit any response in these metabolic parameters, clearly demonstrating that its effects are mediated exclusively through the &#223;3-AR. AOD9604 did elicit a response in the KO mice, increasing fat oxidation and energy expenditure, although the response was not as great as in WT mice, suggesting that &#223;3-ARs are not responsible for the acute biological response of AOD9604 on lipid metabolism. This is consistent with our previous findings in which AOD9604 was shown not to bind to the &#223;3-AR (11). The size and duration of the metabolic responses to AOD9604 in the &#223;3-AR KO animals was different from that observed in the control wild-type mice. The response was more rapid, shorter in duration, and greater in peak response. This may be because the KO animals are more acutely sensitive to lipolytic agents, a compensation for the ablation of the major lipolytic receptor.

These findings suggest that the acute effects of AOD9604 are quite different from the chronic effects. Enhanced &#223;3-AR expression appears to play a major role in the chronic effectiveness of the compound in terms of fat metabolism and weight loss. The acute effects observed in this study confirm that the &#223;3-AR is not the sole mediator of this action. The increase in &#223;3-AR expression in response to hGH and AOD9604 would permit enhanced lipolytic sensitivity. Identification of the components of the intracellular pathway(s) and effector(s) activated by AOD9604 are currently being investigated. The results presented in this paper suggest that the effectiveness of AOD9604 and hGH may partly rely on their ability to increase levels of &#223;3-AR RNA expression in models of obesity in which the numbers of the lipolytic receptor are low. These unique properties may give AOD9604 an advantage over other lipolytic agonists such as adrenergic agents and hGH, which exhibit undesirable side effects when administered chronically (22).

vermin is offline Member
    Thanks, Lion. The link you posted was also a "fragment" - can you give the reference (author etc.) so that I can find it through a search, or a good link?

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    Lion, can you tell us the feedback your staff have had with this product? How much and how long did they use it before they noticed results? and side effects? How comparable is it to Clen regarding fat loss and time?
    Im ready to order but would like these questions answered if possible.

It is the fatloss effects of HGh extracted from hgh. It is slow and steady. We have a guy who has lost a few inches in the last month.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds Fantastic.

allsafe is offline New Member
    Lion... there is so much confusion with this one.

1. my kit was just the little peptide vial and a 20ml sterile vial.
    2. the worst instruction sheet ever printed.

that is not much to go on, but reading your info and others i see that the instructions don't agree with what you saying.

3. it says to mix 2-3ml of water - that will only yeild 1000mcg or at best 3 cc's of product. how will i get 10 days of 1 cc per day with that mix method? what am i missing or what would you do?

4. it says to only inject deep muscle (shoulders). did i read correctly that it can go in the fat like hgh common does?

thanks for your input!

btw, this is my first post so be easy if i seem stupid =/

Quote Originally Posted by allsafe
    Lion... there is so much confusion with this one.

1. my kit was just the little peptide vial and a 20ml sterile vial.
    2. the worst instruction sheet ever printed.

that is not much to go on, but reading your info and others i see that the instructions don't agree with what you saying.

3. it says to mix 2-3ml of water - that will only yeild 1000mcg or at best 3 cc's of product. how will i get 10 days of 1 cc per day with that mix method? what am i missing or what would you do?

4. it says to only inject deep muscle (shoulders). did i read correctly that it can go in the fat like hgh common does?

thanks for your input!

btw, this is my first post so be easy if i seem stupid =/
    You add 2ml of water to the peptide vial and let that dissolve for up to 24hrs. You than transfer the remaining 8ml of water in the large seal vial. Once the peptide is fully dissolved you transfer it from the peptide vial to the large vial which has the other 8ml of water in it. This will yield 10ml or 10cc. 1cc ed for ten days. You can inject either way, I would go with the sub inject.
    Last edited by NOREGRETS; 11-02-2006 at 08:50 PM.

ahhh, thank you!

so my only problem then is that my water vials were empty!!

ok, now i will email sales for remedy...

Quote Originally Posted by allsafe
    ahhh, thank you!

so my only problem then is that my water vials were empty!!

ok, now i will email sales for remedy...
    Did you get a seprate sw container? You should have received the peptide vial, an empty 10ml vial, and a container of 10ml sterile water.

big time thanks for your help!

i did not receive the water with my order. i actually ordered 4 of the kits too, so you'd think a $200 order would not be mistaken so easily.

going sub will make the wife happy. this is for her as i take the full hgh. she is looking at it for fat loss & neither of us were looking forward to muscle pokes for her. on that issue, one last q for ya... is a 28gx1/2inch good? i use that for my hgh.

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    i am very weary of this product because when a product has to go through this amount of questioning and has yet to provide a journal log with any notable results it encourages me to believe that the people backing this product are nothing but shills the only evidence of this products integrity is a journal which gives me no positive declaration of confidence in this product .......I have tried Lions products in the past with great success, and hope that this product can stand up to the rest of his products or it could severly tarnish his very lucrative business.....JUST TO GIVE MY OPINION

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i wrote this on another post. I have been on the Frag for 22dys now and i havent noticed jack squat. When i mixed the solution it didnt full disolve and looked like a ton a naval lint was in the bottle. and from this it would clog my insulin pin. had to do the draw out a little and push in a little method to get my 200mcg. this happened on all three of my bottles. and whats sad i havent had any problems with lions stuff but this one sux.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information