embalmer is offline Associate Member

Clen and Drinking

I was wondering while you are on your two week cycle of clen if it's okay for you to drink. Not every night but one day a week. I have never took clen yet and I am preparing up for a cycle and like to get my facts straight so I don't hurt myself. I am just wondering if alchohol effects your body while clen is in it. Thank you guys

Deja is offline New Member
    In terms of safety, you'll live as long you stay hydrated while drinking. Considering that drinking is tons of empty carbs and calories, taking clen and consuming alcohol together is counter productive and really doesn't make any sense.

Bottom line: You'll live, but it really doesn't make any sense taking clen and consuming alcohol at the same time. I highly recommend against consuming alcohol for those two weeks, if you can't stay away from the liquor, I recommend getting help!

Hope this helped.

agreed. But to reiterate that you will not make progress while drinking.

okay i was just wondering because ill only be drinking a little bit maybe one day out of the cycle. i just wanted to make sure i wouldnt die from it or have to be rushed to the hospital because of clen reacting to the alchohol or vise versa 20 mcgs on my first day while drinking should be fine then

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    It totally took the fun out of drinking. I took 6 squirts (by accident) after my morning workout. My wife and I had some good news and went out to celebrate. I was drinking my ass off, but had trouble getting a buzz. It was like the alcohol was being metabolized as fast as I could drink it (and I was doing my best). I was also taking 2iux2 daily.

oh if its just going to burn off the alchohol like its nothing then theres no point for me to spend 100 bux not even to get a little buzzed

Thread Information