embalmer is offline Associate Member

Need help with Clen

how long does it take for your body to see results from clen ? I took 40 mcg's atleast on my first day and did not feel anything and today i took 60-80 mcg's and am not feeling anything. Granted it's my second day but should I feel something with my body heat going up? I'm 6 ft 1 224 15% body fat roughly. Just wondering what would be a effective dosage. I'm afraid that even 140-160 mcg's will not even be enough for me because at 80 mcg's I feel nothing. Thanks for the reply ahead of time guys.

Deja is offline New Member
    Same thing with me, any ideas guys? Possible that we got a bad batch?

also is there a certain way to take it? I'm squirting it into the back of my mouth and swallowing it. 3-4 squirts then swallow was the way i did it today.

Deja is offline New Member
    I don't think theres a certain technique to take it, just as long as it ends up in your mouth, haha. Im using an oral syringe, last night it definately felt like it was working (increase in body tempature), but clen wont make you sweat.

Just be sure to shake it up well before you use it.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    this was edited becaus it is crap....and incorrect. the rest I will leave.

Be sure to supplement properly with this stuff as well, Taurine and potassium are important to take. Don't jsut squirt a bunch in to your mouth.. make sure you know how much you're taking and the concentration thereof.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-11-2006 at 10:30 PM.

well i got lions clen but atleast now i know to let it absorb under my tongue... i have just been shooting it into my mouth into the back of my throat and swallowing it thereafter

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    no need to put it under you tongue. You should be feeling something from it. I have a high tolerence to clen . try 120mcg...if you feel nothing, I would give up on it...(that bottle at least)

that is what i figured.... i hope i dont have to do like 200 mcg's a day :P

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by embalmer
    that is what i figured.... i hope i dont have to do like 200 mcg's a day :P
    i have ramped up to 400mcg ed. DO NOT DO THIS!!!but the first day I could feel it

Ok it isn't possible that you got a bad batch. that would mean 20 k other people got a bad batch. Not everyone responds to clen . Clen is not like Effidrine. More is not better it on or its off. I know people who can take very high doses and don't feel a thing. But it is working. Shaking is a negative side. Check you body temp. Don't administer it under the tung. Don 't administer more than 120 mcg ever. It should take 1.5 hr to be active in the body.

that was going to be my next question right on target. I didn't think I got a bad batch because you're a big supplier all over. So like one or two i didn't think was possible and ontop of that I got mine like 4-5 months ago :P

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Ok it isn't possible that you got a bad batch. that would mean 20 k other people got a bad batch. Not everyone responds to clen . Clen is not like Effidrine. More is not better it on or its off. I know people who can take very high doses and don't feel a thing. But it is working. Shaking is a negative side. Check you body temp. Don't administer it under the tung. Don 't administer more than 120 mcg ever. It should take 1.5 hr to be active in the body.
    Exactly, I've tried many different clens and this is always the case. Personally I think it's like not getting acne, balding, or gyno on test.

It's a plus.

salmon1 is offline Banned
    Why not under the toung? How else would he take it

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by salmon1
    Why not under the toung? How else would he take it
    Just swallow it.

thats what im doing. im only noticing shakes and i think my heart is beating weird im not sure, but the shakes are a definate. I'm also sweating in my sleep im not sure if thats the clen or just me just figured i would mention it though

steve12345 is offline New Member
    I have taken pill form clen only (soon to be the spray from ar-r ) and honestly within a few days of taking it, friends and family who see me every day were noticing a change. I was taking 100 mcg/day, so it's an average dose.

Remember water is the trigger to fatloss. Drink Drink Drink. You will see even more loss after the 4or 5 day off clen the water you body is holding willl magicly ....dissapearrrrr!
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-15-2006 at 11:39 AM.

how many oz's a day roughly? creatine bottle says 80 oz a day just for that :P

1.5 gallons every day without fat burners.

I try to drink 2 gallons of water per day even when I am not taking any kind of fat burner. Clen and ephedrine make me so damn thirsty so I don't know how anyone couldn't drink water on the stuff.

well im trying to consume 80 oz of water a day but its very very hard ;P

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Remember water is the trigger to fatloss. Drink Drink Drink. You will see even more loss after the 4or 5 day off clen the water you body is holding willl magicly ....dissapearrrrr!
    are you suggesting that clen makes you hold water?

Quote Originally Posted by embalmer
    well im trying to consume 80 oz of water a day but its very very hard ;P
    I would honestly double that if you can. I know it's hard to get into drinking that much water in a day, but you will get addicted to it. If I don't have any water for over an hour I start freaking out. lol

here's an update. Been taking clen for 1 week now and i've lost 1lb and my back is sore. I don't know if you can experience back pumps while on clen but im taking lions l-taurine 2 tabs 2 x daily.

Thread Information