0-HitMan-0 is offline New Member

Clomid/Tamox question..

I've been trying to search for my answer but I can't seem to get the info i'm looking for. Took SD a while ago, almost a year ago i'm guessing and used Clomid/Tamox for PCT. I know they're used to get your test levels back to normal after a cycle, but can they be used to keep raising test levels above normal? Or will they just stop working once your levels are already back to norm? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 0-HitMan-0
    I've been trying to search for my answer but I can't seem to get the info i'm looking for. Took SD a while ago, almost a year ago i'm guessing and used Clomid/Tamox for PCT. I know they're used to get your test levels back to normal after a cycle, but can they be used to keep raising test levels above normal? Or will they just stop working once your levels are already back to norm? Any input is greatly appreciated!
    They will not raise your test levels above normal. Arimidex will nearly double test levels at a dose of 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks. Lion sells it as Liquidex.

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna have to start my research on Arimidex , hopefully it's what i'm looking for.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks for the info! I'm gonna have to start my research on Arimidex, hopefully it's what i'm looking for.
    Good luck. If you can update the thread and let me know how it goes.

Ok, i'm about to order the Liquidex. I'm going to do the .5mg ed for 4 weeks like you say Papi93. I'll keep posting here every couple days with some results for anyone who is interested.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Ok, i'm about to order the Liquidex. I'm going to do the .5mg ed for 4 weeks like you say Papi93. I'll keep posting here every couple days with some results for anyone who is interested.
    Cool. I'll keep an eye out. You should notice that you retain less water, when using the Liquidex. It will give you a harder look.

Thread Information