pit_bully is offline Associate Member

Lions IGF-LR3 shipping methods? Anyone?

I am intrested in doing a cycle of IGF-LR3 and from what I read it has to be cold packed during shipping. Whether or not it has been reconstituted. Maybe Im wrong on this, but living in S. Florida where 90plus degrees can happed on a winter day, I dont want my gear baking in a mail/ups truck all day. I always get top quality stuff from Lion as usual, but the packing is always just some crumbled up newspaper etc. At the price tag of 175.00 plus shipping I want to make sure this stuff is top notch. Do you cold pack it? Does it need to be?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have used Lions IGF. It works great. It does not require cold packing as Lions stuff is made in such a way to make it more resistant to temp before reconstitution. I'm sure Lion will give you the technical details if you ask him. All I know is that it works!

Thanks for the reply beast. I try and read so much, but you know how 10 say its white and the next 10 say its black so Im not to sure on it having to be cold packed or not. Did you get decent results from it? Are you currently on it still? Or have you already finished it?

I am finishing up my current cycle and want to hop on during PCT to stay anabolic of course, but mainly to put new muscle in preperation for my next cycle somewhere in the distant future.

BTW how many mcg did you do. Ive read plenty mixed results on that to. I was thinking 100mcg per day.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have run it twice. First go was 40mcg pwo and this time it is 80mcg pwo both for 5 weeks. Getting good results with 80mcg. Some IGF need to be cold packed because of the way it is made. Lions does not. Again I don't know the technical details. I would say it is great to run during PCT. Jusy remember it can sometimes give similar sides to insulin i.e. going Hypo. Make sure you have simple carbs close by just in case.

I have never messed with insulin , but I am aware if the hypo thing. I am aware of it. Thanks for all your info

Thread Information