dameter21 is offline Junior Member

pct for methyl masterdrol cycle

what products can i get from ar-r .com for a pct for a 4 weeks methyl masterdrol cycle. i really just want clomid do they sell it there. i couldn't find it. (different name/similar product.) i plan on taking milk thistle during the cycle and clomid for pct. what would be the dosage for clomid.

anybody?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Does ar-r carry clomid?? Yes it does...Click on the word clomid or click on research chems on ar-r's main page.....

As far as what to use for your pct and how much you should use I would ask that in the pct forum.....Here's a link to that forum....
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/
    Last edited by HORSE~; 11-19-2006 at 07:08 PM.

achesr is offline Associate Member
    you shoudl take 60 MG per day of COQ10 and Red Yiest Rice during your cycle to help your cholesterol levels that are going to get messed up due to it in addition to at least 1000 MG of Milk Thistle that is 80% sylmarian...also i would eat bannanas or lots of potassium due to the cramping that will begin to occur...and of course keep your protein intake to at least 1 gram per pound of weight and EAT a lot if you want to grow but eat WELL (good carbs, chicken, fish, eggs) and drink at least a gallon a day on this stuff...i gained 22 pounds of pretty much solid muscle (maybe 2 pounds of fat) on this stuff, trust me i know...that's about all the advice i can give you

thanks achser i appreciatenthe help.

anytime...check this site out that i found (it is about superdrol, which is the same as methyl masterdrol) it has everything you need to know including PCT: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

DemonInside is offline Associate Member
    do yourself a favor and do alot of research before you jump into useing SD thats what i did and i think i'm going to have a very promising cycle

that's what i did too, jump to that site it's great

i hate it when people say "i did a lot of research" and don't share waht they learned from it................................................ .........::clears throat::

Thread Information