affliction is offline Junior Member

Exclamation how would a female take t3 from ar-r?

hey everyone my friend has a small thyroid defficiency and was telling me that when the doc prescribed her some type of thyroid support drug, she lost alot of weight. i was wondering and i am pretty sure she could take t3, right? but the main question i have is how much? shes like 5'3, somewhere around mid 200's in weight so i wondering how much would she take? well, your feedback is very much appreciated....thnx for your input.

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member

t3 for female

Well, part of it depends on how long she will be taking it. is she looking for permanent therapy or just a few weeks usage to jumpstart weight loss?

ARR T3 is prettymuch 20mcg per squirt. Cytomel is one of the most popular "t3" drugs and it is dosed at 25mcg per tablet. most people think that you should taper up slowely and taper down slowly. for example 12.5 mcg for 4 days, 25mcg for 4 days, 50mcg for 4 days then back down at the same pace.

that would be a sample cycle if you wanted to use if for just a little over three weeks. If it were to be used long term I would imagine that a top dose of either 40 or 60 mcg would be appropriate.

This is just from what I have read. my wife has been taking it for about 2.5 weeks and is up to 60mg per day. she will begin tapering down soon.

Like I said, I am no expert, but this is just a cumulation of what I have read in medical journals and internet message boards, so take it FWIW.

-
    BigJohnJPS

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If she already has thyroid problems then self prescribing a thyroid hormone like T3 is a bad idea. If she is losing weight on her doctors prescription she should stick with that.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    T3can be of use to BB but i think when you are that over weight its just best to stick with caloric reduction and good old cardio plus time. i know it sucks we all want a magic pill but to each his/ hers own.

affliction is offline Junior Member
    well, the problem is she can't get it prescribed here, her doc is a douche bag. lol. so i told her i would get this for her and she could do a cycle. her thyroid is already messed up, so i don't think it will hurt her, but she wants it to jumpstart weight loss. she already tried dieting and cardio, minimal efffect. i already ordered her some from ar-r .

Thread Information