Smile It's cutting time!!!

It’s that time of year to start cutting! Adding clenbuterol to your cycle and/or during PCT will greatly enhance your goals, IF you’ve been doing your research. Liquid Clenbuterol w/ Taurine is available on sale this week! And here it is:

http://AR-R.com/shop/product_info.ph...roducts_id=106

Lion

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Lion has very high quality clen .

tcarn01 is offline Associate Member

not working

lion,

your site is not working??>>> help, help..

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    It’s that time of year to start cutting! Adding clenbuterol to your cycle and/or during PCT will greatly enhance your goals, IF you’ve been doing your research. Liquid Clenbuterol w/ Taurine is available on sale this week! And here it is:

http://AR-R.com/shop/product_info.ph...roducts_id=106

Lion
    How about taking care of the orders you have out there before pimping for more!!!

whiteshark_761 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    How about taking care of the orders you have out there before pimping for more!!!
    'Zactly.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark_761
    'Zactly.
    how bout you newbies get a grip and stop bitchin? find another source if ya dont like it.

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Cause he could be a long time customer liek me with Lion that hasn't got his chems!

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    how bout you newbies get a grip and stop bitchin? find another source if ya dont like it.
    My message was not directed to you or anyone, but Lion. Why you felt the need to intercede on his behalf is beyond me. What I would like to find is my order or my money.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    My message was not directed to you or anyone, but Lion. Why you felt the need to intercede on his behalf is beyond me. What I would like to find is my order or my money.
    if it was directed at lion then take it up with him private. i felt the "need to intercede" because this is in the public forum and this has got to be, at least, your 20th post about the same friggin thing. i dont understand why there are 30 threads and dozens of posts asking the same thing. either you got burned or you will get your order. clogging up the forum with complaints does nothing.

Skins06 is offline New Member
    i dont understand why there are 30 threads and dozens of posts asking the same thing.
    It's pretty simple. People are getting pissed that he's creating new threads to advertise, meanwhile he isn't responding to the numerous customer service problems going on.
    Last edited by Skins06; 05-18-2007 at 12:43 PM.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    The lion clen works very good. Great for cutting.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    if it was directed at lion then take it up with him private. i felt the "need to intercede" because this is in the public forum and this has got to be, at least, your 20th post about the same friggin thing. i dont understand why there are 30 threads and dozens of posts asking the same thing. either you got burned or you will get your order. clogging up the forum with complaints does nothing.
    cough *Brown Nose* cough...

and all of those threads are in the INFO ABOUT ORDERING thread...

sorry but I work very hard for my money and for someone to come on here and give someone shit about being upset about getting "burned" and trying to get shit resolved is very unamerican and just makes you look like a dick.

If you dont like it... you got a right to share your view along with with everyone else that "needs to get a grip and stop bitching". Thats the beauty of this country and one of the reasons why im proud to defend it.

And this newbie did get a new source... Im just waiting on my refund from mr. lion.

Fraser_ is offline New Member
    Can't get to the site

Lion Could you email me

[email protected]

and guys calm down I am sure he will take care of all you concerns.

Thread Information