Thread: clen info

military2443 is offline New Member

Question clen info

about how fast can you lose 5% body fat on clen . I weigh 200lbs and I'm 13% body fat now. I have extremely good eating habits and I work out all the time. Also, this is the first time that I will be trying anything that the military does not allow. Will clen show up on a drug test(urine)? If it can show up in my urine how many weeks do I have to worrie about it. Lastly, what is the best form to take clen in? Pill or Liquid? thanks.

P.S. is there anything better then clen?

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    if you do it right 5-6 weeks... If my math is on par you would have to lose 26lbs of BF and to get to your goal of 8% you would have to lose 10lbs of pure body fat... You dont want to lose more than 2 lbs a week because than youll be cutting into your muscle.

Clen /t3 seems to be all the rage.

No the military does not test for it. Ive had 2 piss tests on AAS and recently clen and im still serving

I prefer liquid, its easier.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    190 at 8% is crazy... you must be a big boy.

taylor26 is offline Member
    The clen /t3 combo works great for weight loss. The only way it would show up in a drug test is if someone was specifically testing for clen. Which just about never happens. Good luck with the weight loss and keep us updated.

Thread Information