roodogg is offline Associate Member

Lion! You are still # 1 in my book

Thanks for sorting out my order I appreciate your service as always

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Lion you have always been good to me. Its tough to find great chems and you always have the highest quality chems. I know you have had a tought month, but I will only order from you. I have been a loyal customer for years.

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    You fixed everything on my order thanks Lion. I have been ordering for years, and you have always had the best chems and service. I know you will be back running smooth in no time.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    Best and most reliable chems anywhere.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Once these problems have been taken care of, Lion will be back to the best research chem store aorund. They have been the best for years.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I have ordered from Lion for years with no problems. And my last order came very quick and everything was right.

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    Big Bump for Lion! I appreciated the new packaging. Another great experience!

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    what are these problems that everyone is talking about?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Problems usually people have ordered and NEVER recieved their product. This is mostly due to people out of country and having to go through customs. It takes a while to ship out there. I have personally ordered from Lion tons of times in the past couple years and I will say he is the best around but im in the US so I cant really vouch for others outside the US! Problems do happen with companies and they get sorted out. Hats off to Lion tho!

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Problems usually people have ordered and NEVER recieved their product. This is mostly due to people out of country and having to go through customs. It takes a while to ship out there. I have personally ordered from Lion tons of times in the past couple years and I will say he is the best around but im in the US so I cant really vouch for others outside the US! Problems do happen with companies and they get sorted out. Hats off to Lion tho!
    I meant whats going on with the site right now thats making it harder for them to get their orders out.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Castradomus View Post
    I meant whats going on with the site right now thats making it harder for them to get their orders out.
    Nothing that ive seen. I just ordered on Sunday fine, no problems. My 20% discount didnt show on my order history or email that was sent but they told me i did receive it.

ActionForever is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I'm reading a lot of this; guys ordering from outside the U.S. and not receiving...I guess it's a customs issue and there are delays to be expected living outside of the country...

Thread Information