rampage12 is offline Member

Exclamation problems ..? send an emil to [email protected]

i made an order and half it has came very promtly but the rest hasnt came ive sent 2 emails and had no response...would like to get rest of my shippment

spooledup is offline Banned
    Took me almost a month.

I had to remind them and then told them not to ship it that I had placed alternative orders. Then they SHIPPED IT THE NEXT DAY ANYWAY. Cost me return shipping to send it back to them.

thats some bs i got part of the order guess ill buy some somewhere else too cause thats all im waiting on to start my cycle is the stuff from ar

freakon is offline Associate Member
    Since lion is a Sponser for Ar-r and he hangs here alot, maybe he can enlighten us all on whats going on. I am pretty sure he wants to keep up a good reputation.

well there products may be good but im not impressed with the shipping

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem awhile back and Lion said that stuff gets shipped from 2 different warehouses. so maybe thats whats going on for you too? He did throw in some extra clen for my troubles. I'd order from them again.

well i didnt even order any chemicals so i hoped for good shipping but not the case

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage12
    i made an order and half it has came very promtly but the rest hasnt came ive sent 2 emails and had no response...would like to get rest of my shippment
    Preaching to the choir!

well...... dunno....

Luuke is offline Junior Member
    There was countless threads about his shipping problems. Some people recieved their orders late and others like myself never did. asked for a refund which suprising didn't take too long. Just find someone else to go to there's ton of companies if you just search around.

i dont want to order again i want my stuff im ready too start cycle order again somewhere else it takes more time

getbigbig is offline Junior Member
    no product STILL this sucks!!

Aliengirl is offline New Member
    I am having problems with my order as well. It took over a month to ship and now I still have to wait on USPS to take their time to ship it. I am totally tired of all of this.

what type of stuff are you folks ordering? i just emailed and asked if they have some nolva and aromasin available for immediate shipment and they said they have them in stock.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with the crazy amounts of busts that have been going on.. You really have to be careful at this time. You are lucky that he is even still in business.. RLS got busted and they don't carry half the crap ar-r has.. just something to keep in mind.. and if you don't know about all the busts you better start doing more searches a lot of guys are getting out of the game right now because of the maddness that is going on.. this is serious shit!

Then maybe they should not quote us on shipping times or collect our money so quickly. We are not in the wrong at all buddy!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i ordered on monday and got it on friday, had a problem during the original melt down but everythings been fine since then

well all i ordered was pins and vials ,,,i really need it cause my stuff is just sitting here and im not getting any bigger,,,and i got part of my order in 2 days so i was very impressed with that but i need the rest

well..i just ordered some stuff today and will let you folks know how well this one turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by freakon
    well..i just ordered some stuff today and will let you folks know how well this one turns out.
    well.... all my stuff came in today which took only 3 days and i live in hawaii, shipment was very prompt much faster then some of the other places that i order.

Quote Originally Posted by freakon
    well.... all my stuff came in today which took only 3 days and i live in hawaii, shipment was very prompt much faster then some of the other places that i order.

My stuff hasnt come I ordered one simple product and has taken weeks now. This BLOWS.

do what i did, just contact lion about the staus of you're order and request a tracking #. it worked for me

thats just it i emailed him and he said hes having problems with the PO at his warehouse..so it hasnt even shipped and thats some crap..i pais for that crap like 3 weeks ago i need it

Thread Information