skeldno is offline Member

letro order!!! Noy happy

I ordered letro in june they never sent it! i have recently had it sent again after changeing my address and they have sent it to my old address so me ex has thrown it away! i now have no letro wen i emailed them about not receiving it i gave them my new address and they said they will send it to that one! now i have lost out on it! wot a company! they gave me there word they sent it to the address i provided for them!

Quote Originally Posted by skeldno
    I ordered letro in june they never sent it! i have recently had it sent again after changeing my address and they have sent it to my old address so me ex has thrown it away! i now have no letro wen i emailed them about not receiving it i gave them my new address and they said they will send it to that one! now i have lost out on it! wot a company! they gave me there word they sent it to the address i provided for them!

sounds like you haven't had much luck, i apologize for the hassle. Go into your account at the store and PERSONALLY update your address that we have on file. This will assure that there will be no mistakes in the future. Then send the sales dept. an email explaining the situation and it will get taken care of double-fold. Don't forget to include your ordernumber and namer, etc.

-LION

I have personally changed the address i done it as soon as i moved so theres no reason for it to get sent to my old one.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Relax lion always makes good.

Yeah right! I havent heard back from them in days now! i have emailed them twice they normally reply straight away! to top it all of i have put an order in with a diff supplier and could have got some letro from there if i knew they shipped it to the wrong address the day b4! And i took the day off work to wait for the parcel!

Thread Information