aker is offline New Member

Low Testosterone - Clomi ?

Hi,

I have never used steroids , but have a low testosterone level, and am not producing much sperm at the moment. I was wondering if I can use Lions Clomi to help raise my testosterone and sperm production? If not, is there any other way?

Thanks,

Aker

anyone?

Shawn16 is offline Junior Member
    Is there a reason you don't wanna use AAS? You could try a prohormone if you want, or maybe a tribulus stack? Im not sure clomid would do anything since it just jump starts your natural production after a cycle. It would only bring you back to what you were, not enhance anything. If you truly do have low test though, you can get a script for steroids and do it legally.

Is there a reason you don't wanna use AAS? You could try a prohormone if you want, or maybe a tribulus stack? Im not sure clomid would do anything since it just jump starts your natural production after a cycle. It would only bring you back to what you were, not enhance anything. If you truly do have low test though, you can get a script for steroids and do it legally.
    I guess I just don't know enough about steroids . I did ask someone about using testosterone suspension at lower doses to restore my levels but they suggested PCT instead. I haven't always had low T levels, just for the last 4 or 5 years since being diagnosed with diabetes. My doctor hasn't been very interested in helping me with the problem and I'm not currently in the position to change physicians anytime soon.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Have you considered seeing a different doctor? You may qualify for hrt, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be in the position to change physicians.

Shawn16 is offline Junior Member
    If your doc doesnt "seem interested" in helping to treat a condition you have, I would change.

n1tr0x is offline Banned
    come on guys he is asking for a solution.
    Aker PM me, perhaps i have some links which you can use to overcome this problem.

n1tr0x
    Last edited by n1tr0x; 05-21-2008 at 04:13 AM.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    Aker, you definitely need to look into a different doctor. Were you talking to your endo that you see for diabetes about your problem? He's probably not the best one to fix this. Feel free to pm me, or n1tr0x.

well nitrox seems to be bann.. well not a problem if you want i can help you with some home recipies that you can make from you food, it will really help you. Feel free to PM me.

Thread Information