LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member

This thread is for everyone waiting currently!

I think its about time we got some answers, im not just doing this for myself (althought i am gagging for my $250 worth of stuff) but every one who is yet to hear any thing from lion or his stock team behind [email protected], they seemed to drop off the planet for alot of us.
    I Will say some US customer seemed to be getting good service the rest of us are suffering long overdue orders!

My Order Number: 23740 and has been Pending for 3 Weeks, I wish just for once i didnt have to cause a fuss because my order is taking so long.

If you would like to add your order to this thread feel free!! I will be bumping this till we get at least some type of response and not the one which is
    " contact sales@lionu...... they will help you"

So Lion if your out there what is the hold up this time?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I cant get any responses and have been waiting for just needles since dec 1st, still says processing. I have requested a refund to lion the sales e-mail and in other threads. The service is so bad I pray no one else orders from them and if you read this and do order and get screwed like us than you deserve it for not listening. They are scamming anyone not in the US.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    I am in the US and am having a problem. I just want my bottle of nolvadex I was shorted in my $200 order!

Update: Been contacted by lions@nutrion..... said sorry for the delay and they will get it out to me... have had this before with a futher wait of 2 weeks but we will see if i now get it in the next 3-5 days I will be happy.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    all i hear lately is horror stories

ok wel although them contacting me as i said in my last post thinking that maybe something was going to get on the way, my order is still pending. I really think I wont bother next with lion, love his chems but delivery has been poor every time.

High-roller is offline Member
    Are you all from canada. or eslewhere

passthetest is offline Member
    im from us..hey live big u get ur stuff yet

positive news people, got an email today Order shipped Passthetest to be honest as ur from the US your more likely to get ur order within the week, i have always recieved my orders just have to wait between 4-6 weeks which is a pain in the rear end.

1 week after item suposed to be shipped still hasnt arrived And tracking number doesnt work.... hmmm problems still coming......should i be a worried.... probably.

Items still not arrived! Soooooo Angry Now, Lion Is rubbish at gettin my orders out, 5 weeks i been waiting.... and the last two times took between 4-6 weeks. If any one knows any other places to get these chems could they please PM because this is awful service which i get every time.
    Last edited by LivingToBeBig; 01-28-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Umm, wow. I've never had any problems with ar-r . Although I'm a bit sceptical now. Im glad I did not decide to checkout just now.

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    That's some bullshit bro. I'd file a claim with your credit car company.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I don't know why you guys are whining - it's not a billion dollar business and I have always recieved my orders in timely fashion

well the final kick in the balls, my items have arrived (orderd 20th december arrived 30th Jan) but my bottle of Aromasin leaked and most of it has been lost! $75 wasted! gonna try and sort it out but im not holding my breath.

again please could someone help me out and PM me with another research site.

Cheers everyone and goodluck

rippeditup is offline New Member
    i ordered from ar-r on jan 14th, and am still waiting, i also dont recieve any replies to any emails now. not happy...

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    Man... Got my order all set to go but I hear all these horor stories about month long waitin times! Makes me a little leary! never have done the internet thing b4! Peace ICE

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    edit: nevermind
    Last edited by Nstart; 02-29-2008 at 02:25 PM.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    just ordered 6days ago and it is still saying pending..Anyone else had any problems w AR lately? If so is there anyway to get arefund so I can go somewhere else?

Valac is offline Member
    Order Number: 24855

Hurry the f**k up pl0x ordered on 15 of feb ffs!

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know how hard it is to get a refund from LION?

hotrodv8 is offline New Member

refund....

the better buisnes beaure might be able to help..contact hen

Gators is offline Banned
    wtf, this guy is 'pushed' by this board, yet continues to consistently drop the ball? My order says "shipped", ordered it Sunday, so i'm guessing it'll be here today (paid for 1 day)?

Weird how some get it asap, and some get totally hosed, or it sounds so. Seems like Lion could do a much better job communicating...

Just my .02...

Gators is offline Banned
    Mine came in exactly like it was supposed to. don't comprehend why some are perfect and some are cluster f's?

39+1 is offline Banned
    hey abstract wheres your grin?

mick86 is offline Member
    I placed an order (Order Number: 25120) with ar-r on the 29th of Feburary and the order status is still "pending" but the money was debited from my credit card account a week ago. Shouldn't the status then be - "Money recieved, shipping in progress" or something like that? I will try e-mailing them today and see if that helps.
    They dont seem to have as quick of an order processing system as they claim

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Strange stuff.... I ordered last week and recieved everything in about 5 days. Both of my orders from them have been on time with no issues.

holy cow i was just 2 second from checking out. can someone PM me for where i can get a good pct items form. i live in the US so not sure if that makes a different.

mick86 is offline Member
    After contacting lion last night through the contact feature on their page I recieved this msg today:

"We are having some issues with getting products in and shipping
    products out. We do carry a controversial product which gets some
    attention from the law.

I will be more than happy to refund you. Give me full name on card,
    last four digits on card, exp. date and order number.

Sorry for all of this."

That seems reasonable enough, though if its just a matter of time (within reason) I may choose to wait it out.

turbo3633 is offline New Member
    I live in FL and want to order some Tamox. and Liquidex.. Are the people that are having trouble with orders out of the U.S? Should I not order yet, until Lion straightens things out? What I don't understand is, why are some people recieving their orders on time and others are not.

mick86 is offline Member
    turbo3633 I live in Australia

turbo3633 is offline New Member
    Damn Im sorry to hear that...Am I good to go though?

mick86 is offline Member
    Personaly I dont know, you could always use the contact link on the ar-r page or e-mail [email protected] and ask.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Lion is a stand up dude - shit happens .. I had my b12 bottle shatter and leak all over everything. I took some pictures of it. and he sent me 2 bottles for free a week and a half later. No questions about it ... Just let them know and I am sure given all the issues you had that they will send you another one

Quote Originally Posted by LivingToBeBig View Post
    well the final kick in the balls, my items have arrived (orderd 20th december arrived 30th Jan) but my bottle of Aromasin leaked and most of it has been lost! $75 wasted! gonna try and sort it out but im not holding my breath.

again please could someone help me out and PM me with another research site.

Cheers everyone and goodluck

theWiseOne is offline Junior Member
    i ordered clen and aromasin and received it in 3 business days. i was actually impressed in how quickly it got here. sometimes the postal service can be delayed

mick86 is offline Member
    Just a quick update for anyone interested, as you may remember there was a delay with my order around 3 weeks back and when I asked Lion what was going on they apoligised and said it would be a while before they could ship it. I was offered a refund but chose to wait. Now my order is on the way according to them so thats good news. Thanks Lion. I Will advise when it arrives.

On a side note can anyone tell me where I can enter my tracking number to follow my package? I tried a google search and a few sites but they diddn't work. I live in Australia btw if that makes a difference, thanks.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    i've been waiting for an hour yo weres my shit !!!ha hahahahahha loin is good people

mick86 is offline Member

Exclamation

Just a quick update, received my order of Aromasin today Though it wasn't exactly a quick process they were in constant contact and I am very satisfied and grateful.

Thanks Lion.
    Last edited by mick86; 04-14-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Solved a question I was going to ask

Thread Information