mdgrmt is offline Banned

Exclamation questoins about steroid use for myself. (please help!!!)....*****

ok everyone.. i am 15 and friken sick on being skinney.... i whey 127 lbs and want to get bigger.. if u all know a way to get bigger faster without streoids, please tell me. But in the steroid field.. what do you think i should use that will not (kill) me**... but i will be somewhat happy with my results.. please help!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    dude, ya 15, ya havent even had ya natty growth yet!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i was a runt at 15 and i got up to a lean 205lbs natural with no roids, please be patient and let ur body do its thing.if u wer to take steroids now theres a good chance ud damage ur body for life, nothing is worth the risks ud be taking if u used them, i hope things get better for ya

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    save your money and spend it on food....
    seriously

you should not take steroids if for no other reason than to make sure you reach your full height.

IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS AT AGE 15, YOU'RE GROWTH PLATES WILL FUSE AND YOU WILL NEVER GROW AN INCH TALLER NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

I just thought it might be helpful to let you know.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Isn't this board for over 18's or ahve the rules changed. Oh anh by the way bro I was your weight when i was 23. You have loads of time to grow nat.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    If you want to get bigger then you need to eat. 6-8 times a day. When I was 16 I had to eat 5000 cals per day to gain anything.

Aside from working out I was given some advice on resting my body between workouts. Never run when I can walk, never walk when I can stand, never stand when I can sit, never sit when I can lay down, and if I can lay down then I should sleep. The point is that rest and food are your friends.

Thread Information