Thread: 6-oxo

jamendo is offline New Member

6-oxo

I am a newbie. I am 34yrs old,6'2" 180lbs. My question is does 6-oxo help with muscle mass. I am weary of doing roids due to the fact that I don't know what i am putting into my body. I here horror stories on these forums about some one getting some bad stuff and going to the hospital for a few weeks. If I knew for 100% about the stuff I might consider but until then I wouldn't trying something else.

fatrock is offline Member
    6-OXO Is used to Suppresses estrogen production. Restores testosterone production. Naturally occurring. It is mainly used as a PCT for body builders to help bump up testosterone levels .

I dont think that it will do much for you in the muscle mass area, it would give you more testosterone. If you are serious then do your research and run some clomid or varian. Research and you will know 100%.

fatrock is offline Member
    If you are serious about giving it a try www.allsportsnutrition.com has a good price on some.

facile is offline Member
    Be careful, just because you can buy supplements legally there are some that are dangerous if used incorrectly/excessively. 6-oxo however is not dangerous. Just a heads up as with everything some"otc" stuff can potentially harm you, if abused.

The best way to gain naturally is by fine tuning your diet.

Thread Information