Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member

Hey Lion, still waiting for order 24342

made the order on jan. 23, i have never waited more than a couple days for any previous order, been ordering from you for a year now, i have emailed you twice with no answer, i need a heads up

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    Would like to say i just received my order today from back in january, Lion has been in contact with me during the entire process, the items i ordered were not all in stock at the same time until recently, i think that due to the overwhelming orders that Lion gets that if you get unlucky and make an order on a product or compound that runs out before he gets a chance to take it off the site then that might cause the delays... because i looked on the ar-r site 2 days after i ordered and one of the products was already off the site, been ordering from him for close to 2 years now with this being the only problem i have run into, i just recently ordered some supplies last week and got them in 3 days, so my advise is be patient and just try and stay in contact with him, he is a busy man...

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    I second that, he has great commuincation skills. Im waiting on my order now. I know Ill get it.

F8L Bite svt is offline New Member
    I am having the same issue as you. I ordered from through their other site Iron For Life research which states very clearly that they are Lions in the contacts section. Why are they sending some orders and not others and taking our money with no responses. I have emailed them 3 time in the last 3 days.

DrBullsballs is offline New Member
    yea its good shit wish i could get some!

Thread Information