getfit28 is offline Member

letro tast different!!

I’m wondering if it’s only me that feels like the taste in letro has changed?
    I go letro from Lion last year for some gyno and let me tell you that it reversed my gyno
    And the taste very flavored ( good ).
    Well I now got gyno again ( rrrrrr ) so I got letro from Lion once again but this time
    The tase is till ok but much more bitter like a burning sensation & it seems like it’s not
    Reversing my gyno like it did last year.. Do any of you know if the letro has been switched in any way? What is the possibilities in reversing gyno for the second time???

DrBell is offline Junior Member

Treating gyno with lion's letro

I'm also on the letro that says it is "hard lemonade" flavor. YUK It's ok but I'd prefer cherry. Anyway, on the 4th day of ramping up to 2.5mg. First day I did .25ml, then .5ml, then 1ml and today 1ml. I know it probably takes more than 4 days to get results. I was reading it is 2.5 per day if you have gyno and less if you are preventing. I am treating gyno and it is 2.5mg/ml so I am going to keep taking a ml at 2.5mg per day for a few weeks. My question is how long before I notice results?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBell View Post
    I'm also on the letro that says it is "hard lemonade" flavor. YUK It's ok but I'd prefer cherry. Anyway, on the 4th day of ramping up to 2.5mg. First day I did .25ml, then .5ml, then 1ml and today 1ml. I know it probably takes more than 4 days to get results. I was reading it is 2.5 per day if you have gyno and less if you are preventing. I am treating gyno and it is 2.5mg/ml so I am going to keep taking a ml at 2.5mg per day for a few weeks. My question is how long before I notice results?
    It all depends bro we all react different.. The last time I reversed it took about 2- weeks can't really remember.. I'm currenlty on my 3rd week now & I'm noticing the gyno reducing a little...... Best thing to do bro & so it can work fas make sure you do lots of cardio it help us speed up the process ( this is one thing I noticed ) good luck

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    how does cardio help on the process? im curouis

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maroZ View Post
    how does cardio help on the process? im curouis

I'm curious too! Gyno (from what I have read) is the inflamation of the mamary gland there for you can have zero percent body fat but still have gyno.

How would cardio help?

sorry in geting back to you all so late but reason it helps it's becuase gyo is a fat tissue & when you do cardio you are burrning fat... Now, I might be wrong but this is what I was told & infact it did help me when I did cardio...

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    thats what i thought. thanks

Nismo is offline Member
    Was it actual gyno though (You know the puffy nipples, sensitive to the touch, lump underneath the nipple) or was it just body fat?

I'm wondering because I'm busting my ass and still have gyno, I just ordered some letro and hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    Was it actual gyno though (You know the puffy nipples, sensitive to the touch, lump underneath the nipple) or was it just body fat?

I'm wondering because I'm busting my ass and still have gyno, I just ordered some letro and hope it helps.

yes, it was actual gyno ( bump, hurt, sinsetive you name it ).

But the the reason for my question in taste is the following...

I had this old bottle from last year that tasted really good with not bitter taste. I used it to reverse gyno & I did reverse it 100 %. I had half of it left still... Now, I just got gyno again from this cycle I'm on so I decided to order a new bottle & the taste was different... I have now been on it for about 3wks but did not help any so I said bump it & decided to use the old one I had from last year & this one is reducing it now... Could it be that it was under dosed, I don't know?

Nismo is offline Member
    Good sh!t, thanks brosif

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    You shouldn't be tasting it its not for human consumption.

Thread Information