Thread: Injectable zinc

HeyHo is offline New Member

Injectable zinc

Hi,

does anyone know of a reliable online source for injectable zinc (zinc sulphate or chloride, preferably the former)?

Thanks,

HeyHo

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Thats a great way to kill yourself

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Do you have any idea how bad that can be for you? Please tell me your not try to do some type of injectable zma.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Thats a great way to kill yourself
    lol

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    WTF is it with everyone and injectable lately? Soon people are going to be asking for injectable food!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyTheOX View Post
    WTF is it with everyone and injectable lately? Soon people are going to be asking for injectable food!!!!
    Yeah no joke, there was one on here about injecting bcaa's. Seriously you get everything you need to survive by having a good diet.

http://www.pharmalab.com.au/resource...0Version04.pdf

I'm curious to know why judicious use of injectable zinc will kill me? Do you have any actual evidence that such a practice is harmful?

Does anyone actually have an intelligent response to offer?

Blog Entries
    Zinc can be highly toxic, I can't think of a single reason to inject this mineral.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/cc/zinc.html#risks

Yes. If you do not have your zinc levels monitored before you inject it you can kill yourself. If you new what total parneteral nutrition was you wouldnt have read any farther. A TPN is for those who are unable to eat or get there nutrition thru a feeding tube. TPN being all your nutrients thru an IV.
    So... noob, is that intelligent enough for you.

On another note.

MuscleScience I love the Ace Ventura avitar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    On another note.

MuscleScience I love the Ace Ventura avitar.
    "your a weird guy ace," (Dan Marino)

"Fine, We'll do all the things that Yoooouuu wanna do"

Ace when his slinky stops at the last step.

And dont get me started on Blazing Saddles.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Yes. If you do not have your zinc levels monitored before you inject it you can kill yourself. If you new what total parneteral nutrition was you wouldnt have read any farther. A TPN is for those who are unable to eat or get there nutrition thru a feeding tube. TPN being all your nutrients thru an IV.
    So... noob, is that intelligent enough for you.
    Actually, your response doesn't even begin to approach the status of "intelligent"...

I asked for evidence showing that judicious (look the word up if you don't know what it means) use of injectable zinc can kill someone.

I'll try and be a bit more specific, seeing as you had such a hard time getting it the first time around:

Please provide me with actual scientific or clinical evidence showing that injectable zinc sulphate or zinc chloride - a preparation used to correct zinc deficiency - is lethal when used according to instruction in order to treat zinc deficiency.

I came here with a simple request: to see if anyone could provide a reliable online source of zinc sulphate. Instead, all I get is insults and worthless doomsday opinions.

How ironic that a post on a web site devoted to anabolic steroid usage, a topic subject to much ignorant scare-mongering, draws nothing but responses from ignorant scare-mongerers.

Have a nice life folks...I'll try somewhere else.
    Last edited by HeyHo; 05-30-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Zinc can be highly toxic, I can't think of a single reason to inject this mineral.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/cc/zinc.html#risks
    Then think zinc deficiency...

The link you provided highlights the potential toxicity of taking ionordinately large amounts of zinc...again, this does not even begin to support the ludicrous assertion that injectable zinc is lethal - especially when used according to instruction in order to treat zinc deficiency

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    HAHAHAHA

Your a cock mate, your having a cry because people are trying to warn you against something that is potentially dangerous and for nearly everyone on the planet, a complete waste.

Why dont you go ask Anthony Roberts, im sure he will be glad to help out a fellow ****head.

Last edited by SmittyTheOX; 05-30-2008 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Adding more abuse

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    I can't let this go. He's not a cock, mate. Zinc deficiency actually is treated by injection as well. Due to our poor soil conditions, zinc deficiency is very common. The problem with oral zinc supplements is a timing and absorption issue. Not to mention most zinc supplements are not absorbable anyways.
    You ever notice an ingredient called dicalcium phosphate? Yep thats calcium added as a filler to zinc supplement. Calcium competes with zinc for intestinal absorption receptors. And guess what..... calcium wins.
    There are many other factors justifying his search for a source of injectable zinc. Guess how I found this thread? I came across it on google while I was searching for it myself.

Bump I want to know where I can find injectable zinc as well. Injection absorption rate=100%, instestinal absorption rate=shit

dlovefitness is offline Junior Member
    lol...I don't know what to say ..lol bump on what smitty the ox said ..lol Injectable food...lol gimme a cc 300 mg of oat meal and 500 mg of egg whites ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dlovefitness View Post
    lol...I don't know what to say ..lol bump on what smitty the ox said ..lol Injectable food...lol gimme a cc 300 mg of oat meal and 500 mg of egg whites ...lol
    That's a pretty ignorant statement. Not all of us has the same absorption capabilities.

Thread Information