Thread: Hello

ch67sm is offline New Member

Hello

I Am Going To Take Propnate And After Take Novadex Were Can I Get Syringes And Were Can I What Steriod Should I Take For My Next Cycle. Is Novadex Strong Enough

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    First use proper English if possible. That is just one jumbled mess. Two, you probably would be best to ask this in the steroid section:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Heard of punctuation? Grammar? The English language?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    sryinges from Ar-r .com idk if u should use them cause u sould lke a dumbass

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ch67sm View Post
    I Am Going To Take Propnate And After Take Novadex Were Can I Get Syringes And Were Can I What Steriod Should I Take For My Next Cycle. Is Novadex Strong Enough
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    How to Write a Sentence
    How to Write a Sentence for Students and Teachers

© Debbie DeSpirt

Sep 30, 2006

Sentences are still a struggle for many students, help them relearn the basics. A sentence must include a predicate and subject for it to be a complete sentence.

Purpose of your Sentence
    to tell something
    to ask something

Punctuation of your Sentence
    Declarative: tell something, ends with a period (.)
    Interrogative Sentence: asks something, ends with a question mark (?)
    Exclamatory Sentence: shouts something, ends with an exclamation mark (!)

Sentence Structure
    A sentence must include a subject and predicate for it to be a complete sentence.
    Subject: a noun, noun phrase or pronoun in a sentence that does the action or describes the predicate.
    Predicate: tells something about the subject and must include a verb.
    Example:
    Johnny is walking to the store.
    Johnny is the subject and walking to the store is the predicate.
    All sentences need to answer who and what. In the above example Johnny (who) was doing the action and walking to the store (what) is telling us something about the subject.

Mini Sentence Lessons
    Creative Sentences: Have a student do an action in class such as walking to the door. Ask the students what happened? Students will come with a variety of answers but most will say something similar to Sabrina walked to the door. Now you can dissect the sentence with the students to highlight the subject and predicate. Do a few more sentences with the class and then have students create their own sentences with a partner. The students must do the action before they write the sentence.

Sentence Strips: Create sentences on strips of paper. Divide the papers with the subject on one strip and the predicate on another strip of paper. Place the strips of paper in a basket and give each student one strip of paper. They must find their subject or predicate and the sentence must make sense. The students will present their sentence strip and the rest of the class will agree or disagree if it is a sentence and if it makes sense.

Funny Sentence: Students create funny sentences and present them to the class. The only rule is the sentence has a subject and predicate.

ref http://teachertipstraining.suite101....ite_a_sentence

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    How to Write a Sentence
    How to Write a Sentence for Students and Teachers

© Debbie DeSpirt

Sep 30, 2006

Sentences are still a struggle for many students, help them relearn the basics. A sentence must include a predicate and subject for it to be a complete sentence.

Purpose of your Sentence
    to tell something
    to ask something

Punctuation of your Sentence
    Declarative: tell something, ends with a period (.)
    Interrogative Sentence: asks something, ends with a question mark (?)
    Exclamatory Sentence: shouts something, ends with an exclamation mark (!)

Sentence Structure
    A sentence must include a subject and predicate for it to be a complete sentence.
    Subject: a noun, noun phrase or pronoun in a sentence that does the action or describes the predicate.
    Predicate: tells something about the subject and must include a verb.
    Example:
    Johnny is walking to the store.
    Johnny is the subject and walking to the store is the predicate.
    All sentences need to answer who and what. In the above example Johnny (who) was doing the action and walking to the store (what) is telling us something about the subject.

Mini Sentence Lessons
    Creative Sentences: Have a student do an action in class such as walking to the door. Ask the students what happened? Students will come with a variety of answers but most will say something similar to Sabrina walked to the door. Now you can dissect the sentence with the students to highlight the subject and predicate. Do a few more sentences with the class and then have students create their own sentences with a partner. The students must do the action before they write the sentence.

Sentence Strips: Create sentences on strips of paper. Divide the papers with the subject on one strip and the predicate on another strip of paper. Place the strips of paper in a basket and give each student one strip of paper. They must find their subject or predicate and the sentence must make sense. The students will present their sentence strip and the rest of the class will agree or disagree if it is a sentence and if it makes sense.

Funny Sentence: Students create funny sentences and present them to the class. The only rule is the sentence has a subject and predicate.

ref http://teachertipstraining.suite101....ite_a_sentence
    hahahahahaha

99mustanggt is offline New Member
    ^^^^ lol haha

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^ lol haha way to go DSM

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    DSM is my heroe

wilsonB is offline Junior Member
    lol as if u could be bothered haha
    funny though

Thread Information