Thread: cambergoline?

freakon is offline Associate Member

cambergoline?

Hi! just noticed that AR has some available "finally", has anyone ever tried their product of caber before. I need to make sure the stuff is good as it is damn expensive. thanks

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some a few days ago. It has not come yet. I have ordered several things from AR-R and I have never been let down.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know why ppl are still usin that stuff. Bromo is safer

freakon is offline Associate Member
    i always thought that bromo is much harsher than camber

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    cabergoline is my preference over bromo

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i love caber. i think ill marry it.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    i love caber. i think ill marry it.
    It does work very nice!

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    not as good as the pills though, caber looses strength very quickly in suslension of water/peg/alcohol etc. it has been proven and I have tried both the pills and the liquid and trust me, the liquid aint sheeeeiiiit. Just get some generic caber called cabaser, you only need a little bit of it and it is awesome if trying to combat prolactin issues, also it tends to make me happy like the after a good workout sense of well being. And the sexual aspect of cabaser is my most desired effect usually, as I can bounce back in like 2 minutes after bustin one loose, its great

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    not as good as the pills though, caber looses strength very quickly in suslension of water/peg/alcohol etc. it has been proven and I have tried both the pills and the liquid and trust me, the liquid aint sheeeeiiiit. Just get some generic caber called cabaser, you only need a little bit of it and it is awesome if trying to combat prolactin issues, also it tends to make me happy like the after a good workout sense of well being. And the sexual aspect of cabaser is my most desired effect usually, as I can bounce back in like 2 minutes after bustin one loose, its great

I may have to try and source some cabaser.

cabaser

Quote Originally Posted by xXDevilDogXx View Post
    I may have to try and source some cabaser.
    nevermind. didnt mean to post refer to my next post
    Last edited by BITTAPART2; 07-11-2008 at 01:20 PM.

kidding

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    kidding
    no problem

shearered is offline Junior Member
    I have heard some very good things about it, should work well, it is expensive.

taylor26 is offline Member
    never tried the cabergoline

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have ran both bromo and caber for a few months each. I regret the caber, now knowing its effect on the heart valve. But i find caber is more comfortable(if you dont mind a heart surgery later that is). Cabers sexual effects are slightly better than bromo, though both make me leak precum at work.(yeah). Bromo gives me and my brother nausea very bad the first week. I actually seem to stay slightly nauseas while on it no matter what. Bromo increases me and my brothers insulin sensitivity significantly. We have both gone hypo while on it. He while in class, me after cardio. He says his pumps feel better when on it.
    Dont know what else to say other than bromos cheaper. but i would never use caber again, knowing what i know now, but if caber werent bad for you, id totally choose that over bromo. Not sure if it does much for insulin sensitivity, but i specualte it might benefit it.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    i have ran both bromo and caber for a few months each. I regret the caber, now knowing its effect on the heart valve. But i find caber is more comfortable(if you dont mind a heart surgery later that is). Cabers sexual effects are slightly better than bromo, though both make me leak precum at work.(yeah). Bromo gives me and my brother nausea very bad the first week. I actually seem to stay slightly nauseas while on it no matter what. Bromo increases me and my brothers insulin sensitivity significantly. We have both gone hypo while on it. He while in class, me after cardio. He says his pumps feel better when on it.
    Dont know what else to say other than bromos cheaper. but i would never use caber again, knowing what i know now, but if caber werent bad for you, id totally choose that over bromo. Not sure if it does much for insulin sensitivity, but i specualte it might benefit it.

All those studies where done at doses of 6mg+/day .... we use .5e3d, so it is plenty safe.

pockets is offline Junior Member
    i know this an old thread but im trying to find out if they carry caber and if so what name is it packaged under. cant seem to find it the website

Thread Information