GetYourWeightUp is offline New Member

This is getting ridiculous...

Okay Ive ordered L-Dex and some Letro so far and I have to give mad props smooth transaction recieved my items within 3 days on both orders! But now I ordered the buy 2 get 1 free of Letro and its been 2 weeks now and nothing! Now things happen thats fine I understand but I've sent multiple e-mails and have had no response from any of them accept one regarding payment of course, now if anyone on this forum works for ar-r can you please help me out I just need to kno whats going on. As most of you know this stuff can be pretty important during an experiment if you dont want your test mice growing breasts, should I order elsewhere or is my order coming cuz I need something soon.

Crazydrew20 is offline New Member
    Things happen your order could be held up w/ them or in shipping

GetYourWeightUp is offline New Member
    And thats fine but after 2 weeks and 3 emails send me something and tell me what the hell is going on.

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    too bad, so sad, it happens

g8tch is offline New Member
    I made an order on the 17th of May $250 is involved. No contact

enigma10 is offline Member
    i ordered my stuff 2 weeks ago and just got it in, when i was concerned i emailed him ( Lion ) and he got in contact with me letting me know what was going on and he told me id get in in 3 days after the hold up and got it in 2 days

just be nice when emailing him.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetYourWeightUp View Post
    Okay Ive ordered L-Dex and some Letro so far and I have to give mad props smooth transaction recieved my items within 3 days on both orders! But now I ordered the buy 2 get 1 free of Letro and its been 2 weeks now and nothing! Now things happen thats fine I understand but I've sent multiple e-mails and have had no response from any of them accept one regarding payment of course, now if anyone on this forum works for ar-r can you please help me out I just need to kno whats going on. As most of you know this stuff can be pretty important during an experiment if you dont want your test mice growing breasts, should I order elsewhere or is my order coming cuz I need something soon.
    Get in line dude, i feel your pain. You are 1 of hundreds to be honest.

Thread Information