grec79 is offline Junior Member

ARR Liquid clomid

anyone else using the latest batch thats rasberry? Oh man I took 105 mg (3cc) in an oral syringe and swollowed it and chased with some water and thought I was gonna die, it tastes like pure rubbing alcohol, it made me almost throw up and my whole mouth and throat went numb. Anyone else using this experience same thing? and have any fixes I was thinking about filling up some liquid tablets with the clomid and then taking them. Will this work same as just swollowing. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    I got the same stuff same flavor but i have not started my PCT yet, so do U think U can just put it in a lil glass of water and drink it? wont it do the same thing?

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    I think it would work the same..i see no differance in chasing than mixing it.. grec 79 check pm

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy151 View Post
    I got the same stuff same flavor but i have not started my PCT yet, so do U think U can just put it in a lil glass of water and drink it? wont it do the same thing?
    I will have to try that but I am telling you this stuff is potent I chased with a good amount of water and it didnt do anything, my mouth was numb and my throat hurt all night I couldnt taste the food I was eating for like 12 hours after, even the next morning I could still feel it. Last night I ended up filling 3cc into 4 liquid capsules and swolling them went down very easy, was fine all night woke up this morning and my stomach feels upset and weird and I have crazy heart burn, I probably ended up eating away at my stomach liner with that stuff. I swear its worse than stomach acid. If I cant find something that works I may just cut the clomid from my PCT. But yeah I will give the mixing it with a small glass of water a try, or maybe even Cranberry juice where its already got the bitter taste to it. I will let you know how it goes.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    The Tamox is the same, my last batch of clomid was also.

I just try to aim for the throat and suck it up, lol.

The cial taste like candy though.

hldr1027 is offline Junior Member
    I have just order my Clomi & Nolva combo and this is starting to worry me, I am hearing more and more comments of clomi burning in the throat, this sounds like dodgie gear to me as no one who has regular experience of taking clomi ever mentions a burning sensation on here????

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    mix the clomi in with a protein shake so U dont have to taste the nasty shit..

UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member
    All that you have to do is mix it with something.... i.e. water gatorade, protein shake, juice etc. I have found out the more that you more you mix with it the better it is. Shakes are the best I have found

i ended up mixing it with cranberry juice and it did the trick like 1 full glass and just squirt in your dose and mix it up and drink it.

Andro9 is offline Member
    they are soluble in ether which is like pure alcohol thats why it burns so bad... walk it off lol

Thread Information