Thread: clen

cbg301 is offline New Member

clen

hey i had a question about clenbuterol , i have done some research about it and it sounds interesting to me. I swim competitively, run a hiit cardio routine and regularly workout. I was wondering if taking clenbuterol would have negative side effects in regards to my swimming and cardio activity. Ive read it kind of effects people differently but then ive also heard of olympic worthy swimmers taking clen

any thoughts?

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cbg301 View Post
    hey i had a question about clenbuterol , i have done some research about it and it sounds interesting to me. I swim competitively, run a hiit cardio routine and regularly workout. I was wondering if taking clenbuterol would have negative side effects in regards to my swimming and cardio activity. Ive read it kind of effects people differently but then ive also heard of olympic worthy swimmers taking clen

any thoughts?
    Clen wont affect your cardio.

alright, thanks for the input. could someone help me out with the dosing? Ive read your supposed to start small and work up then cycle off. Can anyone break it down to a simple how much I should be taking each day during my cycle?

VIPLV is offline Junior Member
    I just started a clen cycle today and cardio was not a problem at all. I went twice as long as I normally do and was still jumping off the walls all day. I loved it. Of course I really like the jittery feeling A LOT!!! As for your dosing...Do a search and you'll find your answers.

alright, thanks

theguy_200 is offline New Member

Clen

Just keep in mind that just because that other guys didn't feel any side effects it doesn't mean you won't. I did a 2 week clen cycle a couple months ago. Granted the results were awesome, i went from 182 to 170. Since then ive gained a couple of those pounds back. I'm now at 173. Anyway when i first started taking it I was wired, my hands shook like crazy, it seemed i was always hot, and my heart rate was up, and sometimes it was hard to sleep. Towards the end of the cycle, the side effects weren't so bad, but for awhile there it was kind of iffy, especially in the first couple of days. Oh yeah as to how it will effect your cardio. With me when i did my cardio i would keep my heart rate around 140-145, before clen it would take a lot of cardio to get my heart rate to that level. WHile i was on it, within 5 minutes of my running my heart rate would shoot up past 140-145
    Last edited by theguy_200; 08-19-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member
    /me needs clen lol

Thread Information