phil5883 is offline New Member

Just Ordered Clen / L-Taurine but.. (Ar-r question)

Hey guys, i just ordered Clen / L-Taurine from our friends at ar, for m lab rat of course. Now, i ordered the combo thursday and the order is still pending. I remember when i ordered it the first time a while back it was shipped that day or the day after. My quesiton is, is it normal for an order to be pending for a few days??
    Last edited by phil5883; 08-23-2008 at 11:27 AM.

auhughs13 is offline New Member
    mine was still pending when i received the package in the mail. i was worried too but i guess they just dont update it on their site

did you ever get an order shipped status??
    Or did they ever send you a tracking #?

Quote Originally Posted by phil5883 View Post
    Hey guys, i just ordered Clen / L-Taurine from our friends at ar, for m lab rat of course. Now, i ordered the combo thursday and the order is still pending. I remember when i ordered it the first time a while back it was shipped that day or the day after. My quesiton is, is it normal for an order to be pending for a few days??
    I looked on the site on thursday and they said they were out of stock, how do you get an order in? Or did you order before hand?

i just ordred thurs. night and online in my order history it says its shipped

and no ive never gotten an update on status or a tracking number, but their 3 for 3 with my orders

dang...you must have gotten close to the last one! I was looking thursday night too! ha

i ordered thursday night, around 5pm eastern, if you click on the research chem combos on the left side menu, you can click the link for clen / l-taur and order it, it does not say it is out of stock.

Thread Information