UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member

ARR Letro question Help Please

.50 mg of letro only looks like 4 drops. so if every line in a 3cc oral syringe is .25mg i only need to bring it to the second line? It just seems like it is not enough. This one 30ml bottle will last forever. can anyone else confirm that i am measuring this correct. I have slight gyno under left nipple and i need to try and reverse it.

scoobie scack is offline New Member
    Great question!!! Please someone respond with an answer. I got mine today and started doing the math, it sure does not look like enough.

bump

bump. i would like a responce if someone else has used the same letro. thanks

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    It may not seem like a lot, but it's right. If you are using the oral syringe, one CC is 2.5, half a CC is 1.25, etc......even though it doesn't look like much, the simple math is correct.

I started developing mild signs of gyno recently, and I've never been gyno-prone, so I jumped on it as soon as the warning signs showed up. Follow this link to C-Bino's gyno reversal protocol. I've only been on it for about a week or so and the gyno symptoms have already gone away, (I had a small lump under both nipples, they started getting puffy, and extremely sensitive). I'm going to start tapering down in 2-3 days. I don't know if you are on any other kind of anti-E, but read the different scenarios and go with whatever your situation is. One of the best "letro for gyno reversal" protocols I've seen.

All you need to know about GYNO.

Floatindirty is offline New Member
    Im curious as well... looking to get some asap! Is ARR liquid letro just as good?? Have yet to see a liquid form. Thanks

Anybody?

Ok I ordered some of lions letro with clen and t3... so in a 3cc syringe you just take one lines worth? That doesnt seem like it would be enough?? Anybody ever have to up the dosages?

Check out my post a few spots above, and follow that link. It should answer any questions you may have. I don't know if you are experiencing gyno symptoms right now, or what, but that link should help you out big time, regardless of your situation. Even though it doesn't look like much, those amounts do the trick. Especially if you taper up and then taper off the right way.

OJ Mayo is offline New Member
    Is Lions' letro good or not? I did not see that addressed in the post

Quote Originally Posted by OJ Mayo View Post
    Is Lions' letro good or not? I did not see that addressed in the post

Same question I had... oh well I ordered some and its here so I will find out soon enough. It also shipped from the states??? Is that correct? Everything I had read says from another country. Just leary bc no one has given a straight answer.

Sorry guys, guess I didn't address that question directly. Lion's letro is what I used, and it worked really well. If you search the boards, you'll see most people that use it seem to agree. And it does ship from the States, from what I understand

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    Lion's Letro is A++ and a little bit goes a long way.

Broozer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785 View Post
    Lion's Letro is A++ and a little bit goes a long way.
    I need to purchase so Letro and after reading a few post's I wasnt sure if Lions stuff would do the job. He's a hell of a nice guy and has always responded to my emails but I've been reading that some of their products have been under dosed.

Thread Information