Thread: Lion #31730

41&stacked is offline New Member

Lion #31730

On 2/6 i placed an order and was charged immediately for it. On 2/10 you indicated on your website that my order had shipped. On 2/17 I emailed your customer service to get a tracking number and it was provided to me immediately. I checked the tracking number and it said that usps had been notified of the shipping, yet this basically means the packaged had not shipped. I contacted you once again and customer service said the delay was due to the product being out of stock. Why then did you say it had shipped on your website? Up to this point I am frustrated, but understand as you said the product would go out on the 17th. Well, I check my tracking number on the 18th and it said the same thing. So, I contact you once again and you inform me that the package must have been lost at usps and that it was not your fault. You then tell me you will get another one out today as it is time sensitive. Well, today I find out that you did not send it out, because your are waiting to see if they can find it at usps. This contradicts what you said the day before and meanwhile another day goes by. How long will you wait to hear from usps? 1 day, 2 days, 10 days, what if you don't here from them. All I am asking is to simply put my small order in the mail and get it to me and eat the cost of the lost one. Lord knows I have spent 8x this past year what this order cost. Show me some customer loyalty and drop it in the mail express. And as of now, after suggesting this to you over 5 hours ago, I guess you don't like this suggestion as you have failed to respond.

41&stacked is offline New Member
    well, they never responded to my request, so i asked for a refund. i have no other option but to order from somewhere else and hope that i get my refund. thanks lion. thanks for charging my credit card and saying the item had shipped when it had not (deceitful), thanks for not telling me the item was out of stock when i ordered (crooked and what a way to hang on to clients money), thanks for saying yesterday you would send out a new package but didnt (liar), thanks for not responding to my email all day for a customer who dropped $800 with you last year. buyer beware, great board sponsor.

41%stacked,

Thanks and I just sent you an updated email.

-LION

Thread Information