rock's finest is offline New Member

spraying pump for letro?

I hoping someone can help me out on this. I bought some letro and i know pump ratio per mg, but the bottle of letro i bought didnt come with a spray pump. i bought some albuterol a while back and remember thsat it had a pump. any ideas on what to do?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    easy, use an oral syringe. you can get them at about any drug store.
    why are you using letro?

i havent started using letro yet, i was going to run it as an AI for my cycle in may. quick question, how well does it work in reversing gyno in which someone's had for 3 or 4years from prior cycling? thanks for the response.

Big
    letro works well for reversing gyno, but I would not use it as an ai during a cycle. I prefer arimidex if I use an ai on cycle.

cool. what are your reason for using a-dex instead during cycle? is it just own personal preference or is it more like a scientific logic thing which im not too familiar with? also, i have the generic armidex available, do u know if it works just as well as the real stuff made in spain? thanks.

Big
    I like to use the weakest ai needed to accomplish my goals, we need estrogen to grow. adex is good at lowering estrogen, but in small enough amounts that it's manageable. I like to start adex at .25mg eod. Letro is VERY strong, and can virtually eliminate estrogen, which will inhibit gains. It's like hanging a picture with a jackhammer, overkill.
    The research chemical arimidex (or liquidex) works just as well as the genuine counterpart, in my experience.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i agree.. letro works well.. a litttle to well.. i go with adex every time

Thread Information