sportfein6575 is offline New Member

ar-r dutasteride

anyone have experience w/dutasteride from ar-r . looks like it it comes in spray bottle, sorry for the ignorance, but is it oral or topical.

DpcutzSC is offline New Member

ar-r dutasteride.....?

Yeah bro, pretty much anything arr-r as far as the "Research Chems" are Oral. There are other threads that explain dosages and ml breakdown.

41&stacked is offline New Member
    its just so damn expensive. last i looked, using .5mgs a day you would go thru one bottle a month.

Thanks bruddha, it does seem little pricey, but if it works its worth it. Has anyone used it, what were results and sides experienced?

its oral by the way. are you using it to combat hairloss while on cycle or just to maintain the hair you have? statistically, there is nothing better than dut. to combat hair loss. check the 1/2 life, i think it takes some time to get in your system. should start a month before cycle.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I use dutasteride in place of finasteride every so often, good product

I'm thinking of using to combat hairloss, only 3 more weeks left in test cycle. I have some thinning, it happenned on last test cycle but came back a couple months after I finished cycle. Seems more prevalent this time. I will be starting pct w/ clomid - nolv - arimidex in 5 weeks, will this also affect hair. Should I go ahead and start dut. so late.

if your prone to mpb, you will need to take it for life. that is why i use fincar. not as effective, but still good enough. i think fincar blocks around 70% of dht while dut. is in the 90% range.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i doubt anyone will be dumb enough to click on your site and contaminate there computer with a virus bro. your to well known here
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

nuther question

I'm not prone to mpb, I have been using nizoral 1%, 2x per day.how long b4 you see results. Is saw palmetto worth trying.

Thread Information