firsttimernyc is offline New Member

Help for a newbie

Hello Everyone,

I just completed my first cycle of tess, dbols and decca. I had some really nice gains, and it was my first time doing it. Only thing, I need to work on my abs a bit.

I am 5' 9" and about 200 lbs. I am running two miles a day in the morning and in the gym 4-5 times a week working on all my body parts. I am motivated.

I recently purchased Clen and Taurine from . I was going to do this with Anavar for the next six weeks and then clean out for a few months. I did 200 mcg of Clen today with 2 taurines. I have never taken Clen before and I am a bit shaky. Is it from the Clen or the Taurines? Also, could someone please educate me on how I should take the Clen and Taurines? I only have 100 anavar, so I was going to start them in two weeks.
    Last edited by firsttimernyc; 05-04-2009 at 06:37 PM.

[QUOTE=firsttimernyc;4603861]Hello Everyone,

I just completed my first cycle of tess, dbols and decca. I had some really nice gains, and it was my first time doing it. Only thing, I need to work on my abs a bit.

I am 5' 9" and about 200 lbs. I am running two miles a day in the morning and in the gym 4-5 times a week working on all my body parts. I am motivated.

I recently purchased Clen and Taurine from I was going to do this with Anavar for the next six weeks and then clean out for a few months. I did 200 mcg of Clen today with 2 taurines. I have never taken Clen before and I am a bit shaky. Is it from the Clen or the Taurines? Also, could someone please educate me on how I should take the Clen and Taurines? I only have 100 anavar, so I was going to start them in two weeks. Help!
    Last edited by firsttimernyc; 05-04-2009 at 06:37 PM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what do you have for PCT?

you shoudl be using Clomid/Nolva

what type of test were you on , what was the layout of the cylce in doses and length of each compound

I do not have a PCT. I was taking Test Enanthanate n Durabolin , I cc of each twice a week. I did both for 10 weeks... What should I do??
    Last edited by firsttimernyc; 05-04-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Mr.Buffman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimernyc View Post
    I do not have a PCT. I was taking British Dragon Test Enanthanate n Durabolin, I cc of each twice a week. I did both for 10 weeks... What should I do??
    This is what i did.. I didnt do research before i took steriods then jumped right into a m1t cycle.. And now i have man boobs... If i was you i would start doing some research...Read on PCT!!! I would get some asap.. Im lucky to only have slight gyno for what i did a couple of years ago..But either way i still know its there. Gyno is not easy to get rid of..

I do not have a PCT. I was taking ******* ****** Test Enanthanate n Durabolin, I cc of each twice a week. I did both for 10 weeks... What should I do??
    OK first you need to get the lab name OUT of your post !!!

Second you should NOT do any steroids without knowing what PCT is and HAVING it on hand before you start any cycle

Exactly WHEN did this cycle end??

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    First Timer & me are training & taking the same gear together. We have a PCT ready of Nolva & Clomid. We're in our last couple weeks of a 15 wk cycle.

This is our cycle: 1ml/250mg Test E + 1ml/250mg Deca 2x week, frontloaded with for 25 days with dbol 50mg. We have 3 10ml bottles of each. First Timer is looking to shed some extra weight around the middle. He's made some great gains & already lost alot of body fat, has a good diet and runs everyday. Weight training is with me, 4x week split routine (we did chest & biceps yesterday). Personally, My gains from this cycle have been 23 lbs and maintaining about 11-12% bodyfat. First Timer is shedding extra weight but gaining good muscle in place of it.

It was through a friend of his that he got gear from. I'm 40 & used to take gear all through my 20's - I was clean the past 14 years but this opportunity knocked on my door. His "friend" didn't even recommend a PCT but we are both in our 40's and I'm glad Fist Timer found this site; the plenty cycles I did in the 1990's I didn't have a PCT, nobody I knew that used juice did either, and we were all used to losing most our gains as a matter of fact. I have gyno most definitely but not that pronounced. Now that we're here, this forum has saved us from further foolish advice from "the street" and other un-informed users. All I can say is that yes we are perhaps ignorant, but smart enough to turn to you guys before it's too late.
    Last edited by Triple Stack; 05-04-2009 at 05:31 AM.

took the lab out of the post. I ordered the nolva and clomid.

Ok, so I should do the PCT first and then do the vars and clen to slim down?

took the lab out of the post. I ordered the nolva and clomid.
    post #4 please

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, so I should do the PCT first and then do the vars and clen to slim down?
    You need to do PCT, and while doing that I'd spend some time reading in the educational section of the forum.

Thread Information