Thread: clen....

juicer269 is offline New Member

clen....

I got mine in 3 days ago. Seems to work very well. After reading all the negative things on here about it, I figured it was going to be weak. So, I took a full ml the first day (200mcgs). Big mistake. Shaky, jittery, didn't sleep for over 24hrs, muscle cramps. I took a 1/4 ml today and feel the normal clen effects, but nothing crazy like last time.

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    very glad to hear it is working

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    good.. glad it worked good.. how was the packageing

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Glad to hear it is working for you. I have been waiting for some good reviews before re-ordering.

juicer269 is offline New Member
    Alright, I've been using it for a week and half now. I was 196lbs when I started. I just weighed in at 189.6lbs!! Pants aren't so tight anymore. I love clen . The packaging was discreet and it came 3 days after i ordered it.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    great to hear! ive just ordered some clen as well as liquidex. Ive taken albuterol before and felt kinda lit up, and i hear clen is way more potent with a longer half life! should be interesting to try!

makod is offline Associate Member
    Man that's scary to hear that (first post) and silly. 200mcg is alot of clen to jump into without ramping up. Clen is a power drug.

Someone i know always gets equine grade clen and me and several other poeple i know have used it.

I need about 140mcg to be happy.

My friend only needs 80mcg.

I have 2 friends that took it and had no effects at all.

You just got to try it and see but do it smart. Start at 40mcg (2 pumps i believe with AR-Rs product) and work your way up from there.

p.s. i will be ordering a bottle or 2 soon just to see if any good.

Jacked RN is offline New Member
    I'm hoping mine shows up tomorrow, will def let everyone know my take on it but this will only be my second time using clen (diff stuff before), so not a lot to compare it to.

Jacked RN is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Got my package today! Good news!

Took 60mcg (was planning to do 40mcg until all the talk) this afternoon, and have been shaky, jittery, and hot ever since! And I am NOT sensitive to stims, at all.

That said, I am no Clen expert, but I gotta believe this is legit.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    200mcg!!!!!

please dont read this and think this is a smart first dose.

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Juicer, how are the results so far? How much have you dropped?

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    I have had mine sitting here for a few days now and tomorrow morning will be my first attempt at a Clen cycle. I will start at 40mcg and work my way up. Will keep you posted on the results. I will do photos and a weigh in, in the A.M. and then post after results.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    im running his clen it seems to be working well... I have a high tolerance for stims so I get no jitters etc but I sweat like a beast in the gym and I'm down 14 pounds 3.5 weeks in ( some of it was def water weight)

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    AR-r clen has always worked for me.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Alright... So I'm 3 days in to my Clen and it is legit for sure! Cramps like a mother f'er last night. These ones where the worst thing I have ever experienced. hahah easy to laugh now, but seriously I almost passed out from the pain. I'm actually dreading going to bed tonight. I have been taking all my sups Fish Oil, Magnesium, Vit E, Calcium, Potassium, and drinking a gallon of water a day. I just upped my water to 1 3/4 gallons today and I also drank 2 Pedialyte drinks, I pray that tonight goes much better.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Last edited by Tigershark; 12-23-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Alright... So I'm 3 days in to my Clen and it is legit for sure! Cramps like a mother f'er last night. These ones where the worst thing I have ever experienced. hahah easy to laugh now, but seriously I almost passed out from the pain. I'm actually dreading going to bed tonight. I have been taking all my sups Fish Oil, Magnesium, Vit E, Calcium, Potassium, and drinking a gallon of water a day. I just upped my water to 1 3/4 gallons today and I also drank 2 Pedialyte drinks, I pray that tonight goes much better.
    You taking taurine with it?

diesel2030 is offline Junior Member
    I noticed my cramps decrease significantly when taking taurine.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    3 - 5 grams of Taurine + 1.5 to 2.0 gallons of water just about all but do away with the cramps for me

Obwhill2026 is offline New Member
    Just placed my first order thru ar-r . I got Clen a bottle of taurine.

Will definetly keep everyone posted. I myself have read about 50-50 reviews. I can't lie I'm 50-50 on what to expect.

jaycutlersinsulin is offline New Member
    i got mine 2 days ago and started right away. around 60mcgs yesterday and 80mcgs today. My hands are a little shaky but I just think its cause I did arms today so it happens. No taurine, only water and no headaches or cramps....yet

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Wow its funny to read your post as the same exact thing is happening to me at night.
    The only part that really ever cramps on me is my calves.

While on the Lion clen i have been cramping like a bitch at night. Sometimes im even scared to put my legs in a certain position cause i could feel the cramps coming.

Definately good stuff!

Obwhill2026 is offline New Member
    are they like charlie horse cramps then? or stomache cramps?

yesterday was my first day running 60mcg and my calves were sore like charlie horses when i was falling asleep

It will be a muscle cramp. I didn't drink enough water the first week and cardio was pretty much out of the question due to the cramps in my legs. It was hard to get through my lifting because of cramps for the first few days. Drink a lot of water and take taurine (I don't know how much it really helps but I am taking 2 grams a day).

Thread Information