Etil is offline New Member

Question about clen!

Hey guys, I keep reading so many diffrent ways of taking clen , I started today and did 20 mcg when i woke up then 20 mcg about 5 hours later..I dont know if i HAVE to feel shaking but i felt some dizziness and defenetly increast body temperature... Ive read some guys take it all at once tho and im wondering what i should do to get as much out of my clen as pos... Big thanks guys!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I take it all at once and I do get the shakes and some cramping. Depends on what you want to do. Everyone is different.

Okay well like i said, ive only done 1 day of clen so far and it was 20 mcg so I might get the shaking later on, im not gonna go to high at once like some ppl have done and get cramps all the time :P. Is it important that I take it at the same time every day if i chose to do it all at once?

Blog Entries
    i would. it has a half life of like 36 hrs or something so its in you and working all day. i always take it first thing in the AM.if you havent already read perfect beasts FAQ clen thread to answer all your ?'s.

Okay, big thanks guys : )

Obwhill2026 is offline New Member
    when takin clen , is there a significant difference between the under the tounge method or the swallow the whole thing?

Thread Information