Thread: D-bol

pepej90 is offline New Member

D-bol

Just started taking D-BOL 25mg tablets yesterday. Guy told me to start at 1 tablet a day for the 1st week, 2 for the 2nd, and if my body could 3 on the third week til my 45 tablets were done. I'm taking 5,000mg of vitamin c a day cause i have a sucky immune system as it is, and im buying milk thistle to start taking tomorrow. Am i doing anything wrong here? And is there anything I should take for PCT?

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TAKING A STEROID AND ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS AHEAD OF TIME

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    Test beginner cycle info

read this and put your new post in the steroids forum Q's&A's but i mean really read that 3x before you start anything other than diet and training

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol only is a crap cycle. Also never take advice from people selling you steroids . You should not pyramid the dosing and doing them the way he told you would only give you enough for 3 weeks. You should abort cycle and get on pct. Nolva/Clomid would suffice.

pepej90 is offline New Member
    thank you both for the advice it is greatly appreciated..

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepej90 View Post
    thank you both for the advice it is greatly appreciated..
    Good lad. It seems you are willing to learn... This site contains a wealth of information. The best thing you can do is read, read, read and then read some more.

And post any questions you may have. People on this board are only too willing to help.

Thread Information