Thread: What is legal?

LowDog is offline New Member

What is legal?

Hey do you have a list somewhere of which steroids and ph's you can purchase legally in the US? I just recently moved here from Europe and i know there are some differences in whats legal and whats not. Especially when i see all the (probably scam-)sites where you can buy all kinds of stuff within the US.

Idk if its okay for me to ask but i dont know how to get the info otherwise.

Im in Florida if it varies from state to state.

(TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member
    The Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 placed anabolic steroids into Schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act. Under this legislation, anabolic steroids are defined as any drug or hormonal substance chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, and corticosteroids) that promotes muscle growth.

The possession or sale of anabolic steroids without a valid prescription is illegal. Simple possession of illicitly obtained anabolic steroids carries a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a minimum $1,000 fine if a first drug offense.

The maximum penalty for trafficking is five years in prison and a fine of $250,000 if this is the individual’s first felony drug offense.

If this is the second felony drug offense, the maximum period of imprisonment and the maximum fine both double.

While the above listed penalties are for federal offenses, individual states have also implemented fines and penalties for illegal use of anabolic steroids.

LowDog is offline New Member
    Normally you just get fined for possession right? At least the first time

Thread Information