User376 is offline New Member

Question How much Letrozole to combat Finasteride?

I'm going to be taking Finasteride soon for my hair but I don't want to get gynecomastia so I plan on taking the aromatase inhibitor Letrozole with it. I'm a little confused because I have read that doses as little as .25 mg can eliminate 98% of estrogen, an I've also read that 2.25 mg will reduce estradiol by 40-60%...

So, how much Letrozole should be taken to combat the increase in estrogen from Finasteride? Also, where does AR-R ship from?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    letro is very strong, and you could probably start with a low dose of .25 mg or .50mg ed or eod and be fine, i think arr ships from somewhere on the east coast, not sure which state.

(TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    letro is very strong, and you could probably start with a low dose of .25 mg or .50mg ed or eod and be fine, i think arr ships from somewhere on the east coast, not sure which state.
    I think they ship from Wisconsin.

User376 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (TLF) CHAMPION54 View Post
    I think they ship from Wisconsin.
    Thanks guys. I may try .5 mg EOD and see how that works. Anyone else have any input?

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I think that dose would be fine to start with, letro is strong so going eod should be fine.

Thread Information