getu1 is offline Junior Member

need post.........arr question

been doing research a lil while now and im about to start first cycle here pretty soon as soon as i get my post down...

newb here so a few questions..

got some deca from a friend and did some research and found i needed test with it....well gonna go on 12 week sust only cycle and save the deca to stack with some more sust next time if i like it...

see alot of people post with clomid or nolva.......

just wanting some info and help with putting a post together..would like to just get it all from arr....

thanks in advance

just found another forum and it looks like it would be best just to get both....

this starting 3 weeks after cycle

Typical of a Nolvadex and Clomid PCT is as such:
    Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I would not do 300mg of clomid. 100mg is the most i'd do. The sides can be pretty bad for some people.

The nolva seems to be right on.

yeah i just read that somewhere else also....thanks alot man

i see on arr that liquid tamox come in 50ml...and the luquiDex comes in 30ml...new to this and first cycle..........how many of each would i need?

sorry for asking so many dumb questions but just makin 100% sure i know everything i can before i start...

thanks again

maybe I'm crazy but clomid fugged my eyes up, on a low dose... I personally think you need to do some more research befor you jump into that...

yeah like i said ive had my gear a lil while...but havent taken due to doing research on it unlike my buddy...but from everything that i have read this is what just about everybody runs pct.....

but like i said i new to this so feel free to hit me with any advice or info

Well, I wasn't commenting so much on the pct. IMO you should run test by itself as a first cycle in increasing increments so that you can find out what amount your body responds to best. some people say to use a short ester test like propinate start at 100mg and increase by 100mg every week or ten days IMO. It would look like this

week1 100mg
    week2 200mg
    week3 300mg
    week4 400mg
    week5 500mg

or

week 1-2 100mg
    week 3-4 200mg
    week 5-6 300mg
    week 7-8 400mg
    week 9-10 500mg

I think you get the Idea, but the reason is becuase you want to findout what dosage your body responds to best. then pct nolv or clom whatever thats fine

then your second cycle throw that deca ontop of how much test you respond best to and you will have better gains and less rick of side basically...

check out this website
    http://www.**********online.com

lots of good info on here

yeh i was gonna ask next about what dosage of the sust i should start off with, but was just waiting till i got all my stuff in...

new to the ml to mg....... you know how much off each i need to order from arr for post......

also for my cycle im 5 11 165lbs.....first cycle

again thanks alot for the help

I wouldn't use sust on a first cycle either. Your gunna do whatever u wanna do so in order to answer your question are you changing you cycle up based on my info or are you sticking with a sust/deca stack?

sust and deca are the only things i can get my hands on right now...im gonna hold off on the deca for the first cycle and just run the sust by itself to start off with...

how long do you want to run it is it sust 250?

b a s s k i l l e r o n l i n e (dot) c o m

yeah its 250........was gona run 12 weeks?

even though I'm against sust on a first cycle, I would recommend

week 1-12 sust 300mg-400mg
    week 1-17 nolv 20mg ED
    *14 days after last shot, 1st day 300mg clom
    day 2-11 100mg clom, 12-21 50mg clom

Somthing like this should be fine

week 1-12 sust 300mg-400mg WEEKLY,SORRY

once a week or split it into twice a week.....also how many of each do i need to order from arr of both........

thanks so much

Okay homeboy your guna have do some math and figure this out. Its not that complicated

ill give you one example before i go crosseyed from starring at thiss screen all day... U shud ad to my reputation for this advice bro... Here you go

if you take 20mg of nolv ed and theres 7 days in a week for 17 weeks thats 119 days 119 x 20 is 2,380mg its been a long time since ive ordered anything from arr so do the math bro.

And honestly you may not even need the nolv at all untill the end of your cycle unless u start getting sides. The nolv is just to keep est under control

you can catch a man a fish and feed him for a day or you can teach him to fish and feed him forever........

Check out that website I gotta go bro. best of luck

yeh i just wasnt sure how mg transfered to ml's...i know it could be diff depending on what u have....

yeah ill def bump your rep..thanks a million for the help

okay im back but il gone again shortly, sorry i went postal for a second im little crazy and bipolar and streesed mg transfers to ml based on potency if you got sust 250 that means that there is 250mg per ml... fairnuf?

got ya..only the clomid has me confused now...

on arr

nolva 50ml...20mg/ml so one ml a day one bottle last a good while

liquidex 30ml 1mg/ml
    liquid clomi 70ml 35mg/ml

one botte of liquid clomi would be enough..but i would need a shit load of liquidex at 1mg/ml

clomi just as good???

dex is really strong bro, i really dont think you'll need dex, and the only reason I gave you a pct plan that included clom and nolva becuase thats what u wanted. you would prob be fine using nolv by itself. I personally dont like clom... but it sounds like you got it figured out now for atest only cyle one bottle of nolve shud be all you need but if you want to do it super safe you can use the above for pct

yeh honostly the dex is more than i wana spend at a ml equal to a mg....

just gona do 400mg a week sust for 12 weeks...then 21 day post of 20mg nolva..that way i can have 50 days of nolva out of a bottle and have plenty extra incase i need to take it during cycle, but not gona start cycle with it- just use if i start gyno during sust cycle...

would your recommend taking 400mg on fri...or 200 fri and 200 mon??

also about needles...gota order some from arr also..guess its best to get removable needles..read to draw from vile and then change needle out, and inject with a new one- just to be safer...size?? length??

Thread Information