caffeine_menace is offline Associate Member

Clen cycle info....

Im currently 5'-7" 215lbs 20% bf... 2 yrs ago i used clen to get down to 170lbs and 10% bf but after about a year i had a foot injury that put me out of the gym for 9 months and yea i gained back my weight...So wut i did before and wut im currently running now is this...

Liquid clen

Week 1: 100mcg's
    week 2: 100mcg's
    week 3: 100 mcg's/ benedryl 25mg
    week 4: 150mcgs

This is where i am currently but havent seen any info lately on running the clen straight through with benedryl every 3rd week....I plan at staying at 150 mcg's as i can handle it fine and will do this for 12 weeks...

So is this straight thru method using the benedryl still good or was it proved wrong????????

So far ive lost 10lbs and 6% bf...

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caffeine_menace View Post
    Im currently 5'-7" 215lbs 20% bf... 2 yrs ago i used clen to get down to 170lbs and 10% bf but after about a year i had a foot injury that put me out of the gym for 9 months and yea i gained back my weight...So wut i did before and wut im currently running now is this...

Liquid clen

This is where i am currently but havent seen any info lately on running the clen straight through with benedryl every 3rd week....I plan at staying at 150 mcg's as i can handle it fine and will do this for 12 weeks...

So is this straight thru method using the benedryl still good or was it proved wrong????????

So far ive lost 10lbs and 6% bf...
    all I can say is WOW!!

I am also 5'7 but 190 and I have to ramp up slow from 40mcg to 100mcg where I have to stop cause of the sides. And you start at 100?? If it works then it works.

I would only do the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle. As far as the benadryl, I would have to use it when I got to 80mcg until the end of the 14 days. I think a lot of guys who extend past 14 days use ketofen??? Not sure on the spelling but check it out.

Are you using taurine and how are you testing your bf?

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    just got my clen in...........would love to hear more opinions

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Get ketotifen. Benedryl has been proven not to work.

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Are you using taurine and how are you testing your bf?
    Aside from the usual vitamins, protein shakes and eating well i dont use or take a taurine pill. Dont need to, cramping has not been an issue for me ever. I test my BF at the gym, one of the trainers does it with the clamps. I figure its with in 1-2% of wutever he tells me,plus i also go by how veiny i start getting.
    Some ppl say the benedryl doesnt work, I only asked to see if it was still effective for ppl cuz when i do take it every 3rd week i do feel the affects of the clen revived on that following week...Anyways i got the keto coming, if its a better product than im willing to try it out..

keto?

H4MMY is offline New Member
    Bump, whats the proper dosage for keto, and can it replace benadryl? Does keto make you drowsy like benedryl??

toothache is offline Senior Member
    1mg ed and take at night because it does make you drowsy.

H4MMY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    1mg ed and take at night because it does make you drowsy.
    muchos gracias

theryano is offline New Member
    drowsy.......yessss.....a good thing

Ill let u guys know the results as soon as i get the keto in....

Im not saying that your statement is not true, but I would think twice if youre taking over 100mcg/day WITHOUT taurine and getting no cramps.

Have you used ar-r 's before to compare its strength? Have you used someone else's brand in the past?

I was drinking TONS of water and the first time I ran clen I got to 80mcg WITHOUT taurine; during abs, my abs cramped up like I have never felt before.

I then ran out asap and started taking 3000mg day and the cramps went away.

I know that everyone is different but 100-150 without taurine and NO cramps is just a bit hard to believe in my case.....
    Last edited by POPS; 02-12-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Im not saying that your statement is not true, but I would think twice if youre taking over 100mcg/day WITHOUT taurine and getting no cramps.

Have you used ar-r 's before to compare its strength? Have you used someone else's brand in the past?

I was drinking TONS of water and the first time I ran clen I got to 80mcg WITHOUT taurine; during abs, my abs cramped up like I have never felt before.

I then ran out asap and started taking 3000mg day and the cramps went away.

I know that everyone is different but 100-150 without taurine and NO cramps is just a bit hard to believe in my case.....
    This is actually my first time using ar-r's stuff....But have used different mexicani pills in the past...Still getting the same affect from both so i know ar-r's stuff is legit. As for training i do 30 min of stair master 5 days mon-fri, lift on mon/wed/fri and tue/thur i do abs and sat i do a full 90 min of a expert mountain bike trail non stop...No problems with cramps to date..and havent had any in the past either...My protein powder does have some taurine in it but i doubt its anywhere near the 3000mg's as it says its blended with other stuff...

This is actually my first time using ar-r's stuff....But have used different mexicani pills in the past...Still getting the same affect from both so i know ar-r's stuff is legit. As for training i do 30 min of stair master 5 days mon-fri, lift on mon/wed/fri and tue/thur i do abs and sat i do a full 90 min of a expert mountain bike trail non stop...No problems with cramps to date..and havent had any in the past either...My protein powder does have some taurine in it but i doubt its anywhere near the 3000mg's as it says its blended with other stuff...
    gotcha. well put it to you this way, if you all of a sudden get a cramp while on clen , its gonna be a son of a gun....

Best of luck!!!

Liquid clen

week 5: 150mcg's
    week 6:150mcg's/ liquid Ketotifen 1ml
    week 7:150mcg's/ liquid Ketotifen 1ml
    week 8:150mcg's/ liquid Ketotifen 1ml

Im currently in my 6th week. Been on the liquid Keto 3 days now and not really feeling the same affects as the benedryl might be in my head so ill give it more time...
    Does anyone know since i am up at 150mcg's of clen if i should up the amount of the Ketotifen?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Watch out for the cramps! My first run with clen was not so fun, I had to lean my left arm over my knee and use my right arm to straighten it. You never know your true strength until you feel something like this, the taurine fixes this problem entirely and really is a must while taking clen.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    1ml of keto should be fine. Definitely get some taurine and potassium.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Watch out for the cramps!
    I know everyone keeps saying this and i know taking clen will increase the risk of getting cramps. But from my own personal experience and my personal experience consist of 16yrs of baseball and 6yrs of football and i know exactly wut cramps feel like. 90% of the time cramps are caused by 2 things 1) dehydration, Your not drinking enuff water in ur day or 2) Ur not stretching correctly before and after ur workouts. I think these are the 2 most overlooked things that people dont take seriously which usually ends in cramps or injury. Yes taurine is a good supp but its not the magic pill that will stop cramps 100%. Ive been doing clen now on and off for the past 4 yrs regularly and im not saying im an expert by no means on clen. I find out new stuff on this board everyday but i am saying that i havent had not even 1 cramp in 4 yrs and i dont take a taurine pill.m Although like i stated above taurine does come in my protein shake but it doesnt specify the amount.
    Last edited by caffeine_menace; 02-17-2010 at 11:08 AM.

Ok....just did a google search on taurine enriched foods....I eat fish 1-2 times daily plus fish oil and put garlic on everything all taurine rich.

Taurine:

Foods rich in taurine and omega 3 fatty acids (e.g., cold water fish), monounsaturated fats (e.g.,
    olive oil
    , avocado, walnuts, almonds) and the allium family of vegetables (e.g., garlic, onions) can also be helpful.

Fish are the best sources of taurine. Cold-water fish such as salmon and cod are recommended as these are also rich in beneficial omega-3 essential fatty acids.

Taurine is an amino acid component of protein particularly common in fish protein. It has been shown to decrease elevated cholesterol levels by decreasing the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines in addition to increasing the conversion of cholesterol into bile, thereby removing it from the body. Studies have shown that individuals with higher intakes of taurine have a lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease. To gain the maximum protective benefit, eat a serving of fish at least 5 days a week.
    Last edited by caffeine_menace; 02-17-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Taurine isn't only for cramps. Clen depletes Taurine levels in the liver, which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. 3-5g of Taurine daily.

For $4 can you really go wrong? It's cheaper than 3 Avacados.
    http://www.discountsupplements.com/S...Search=taurine

BTW, unless your diet is on point you are wasting your time/money.
    Last edited by Failure; 02-17-2010 at 03:14 PM.

Thanx Failure, The t4 converting to the t3 was a good read and heads up....

Yeah diet is good i currently got it posted in the diet forum to tweak more to get better results...Thanx

Liquid clen

Im currently in my 6th week. Been on the liquid Keto 3 days now and not really feeling the same affects as the benedryl might be in my head so ill give it more time...
    Ok 7 days in and the liquid Ketotifen is working...Felt the heat oozing out of my body on the 5th day when i was on the stair master and today after breakfast i had slight shaky hands....

Jetskier02 is offline New Member
    I just ordered my liquid clen today from ar-r ...hopefully i get it in this week. You're crazy man for handling 100mcg's for your first week cycle, congrats!

I'm going for 40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100 mcg's (maybe 120, if the s.e's allow) for the 2 week cycle. I'm definetly using taurine also, and going to supplement lots of water with pedialyte if cramping occurs, which may be a good idea for others too.

Glad to hear most people are liking Clen though.

Cheers

took first does t oday. of 40mcg and already feeling the jitters!!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Watch out for the cramps! My first run with clen was not so fun, I had to lean my left arm over my knee and use my right arm to straighten it. You never know your true strength until you feel something like this, the taurine fixes this problem entirely and really is a must while taking clen.
    I hear ya!

No one knows until it happens to them. My abs cramped up and I thought I was going to die!!! Went right to the store and started taking 3g the next day and have never had a cramp again..

Just updating....finished the 8 week clen cycle. Lost 16lbs, No cramps but i did start adding 2000mg's a day of taurine in my week 6 of the cycle. Added it cuz of the t4-t3 conversion in the liver was something i didnt know..Thanx Failure.

Thread Information