donkeyboy is offline New Member

Exclamation Orders Shipping To Australia

Firstly i would like to apologise for this post being so long i'm sure many of you will not read it through its entirety, and i'm also sure anyone who has read any of my previous posts is going to chalk this one up as another HATE SMEAR aimed at Ar-r (I want to assure you that this is not anything like that) Secondly i would like to apologise for my first chain of posts being so negative... in retrospect i wish i had waited a day before jumping on and begin posting. unfortunately my frustration got the better of me as i'm sure many of you could sympathise with.

i have been around here and on a couple of other forums for about 6 months, reading and researching about every aspect of cycling and cutting and Pct... reading all the past cycle logs, learning everything i need to begin my journey.

i haven't had the need to actually post anything because unlike a large portion of the new members here and on the other majority of forums i actually use the "Search" function rather then infuriate the longstanding members and ask a question that had been posted 10 times in the last 2 months...

i haven't had the need to post asking "how much clen do i need to use? how do i cycle it??" or "Is T3 and Clen going to get me the results i want without me having to lift a weight or do any cardio?" and my all time favorite "Which is better Albuterol or Clen?"

having been here for a while now, and reading all the glowing reviews about every order getting through and having only read 2 or maybe 3 post about people having trouble ( consequences of ordering clen into aus scroll down to "in2shape") and given that there had been countless posts since then about people having no trouble what so ever, i decided to make an order.

I knew right from the start that my post on here would not be well received as i can understand that a majority of you are advocates of the work that Ar-r does. Though i would like to stress to you that after researching into the matter further comments such as "These guys put their necks on the line for us, despite our custom laws" are quite unfounded. Ar-r is not breaking any laws, whether nationally or internationally. they have every right to send their "Research Chemicals" where ever they would like as it isn't in violation of their laws. However as receivers and therefore IMPORTERS of said "Research Chemicals" we are in direct violation of Australian Importation Law (suggesting that you don't have the relevant documentation allowing you to import said "Research Chemicals") therefore Ar-r or any other provider are in no way shape or form liable, as you (or in this case me) the purchaser (IMPORTER) are liable for any and or all criminal charges that are pursued by customs or any other governing body.

by now many of you would be saying well you knew this right from the start so stop your whingeing, count yourself lucky you didn't have customs knock on your door and you knew the consequences so "HARDEN THE F*CK UP!!"

some of you may even believe that i'm some competitor of Ar-r coming onto the board that they support, trying to flame them and kill their sales. (THIS ISN'T THE CASE)

All i am is a frustrated Australia who happened to be that 1 in 10 that got caught.

i really don't want this thread to end up a "d*ck slinging match" between myself and the people who HAVE gotten products from Ar-r in the past.

i would however ask anyone who HAS gotten anything stopped by AUSTRALIAN customs in the past to post here... if you have received good with no problems then you have no need to post here! there are countless threads about how well Ar-r are at delivering to Australia. (i would suggest you post your support there)

the reason i ask that people who HAVE gotten products through not to post here is to keep this thread nice and simple for future buyers. If it stays free of posts and no one replies then it means that my predicament was in-fact a once off occurrence, and i'm simply the poor unlucky bastard who is the exception to the rule. But if there are a few posts at least future buyers are able to see the good with the bad.

any AUSTRALIANS who are strong believers in the work that Ar-r does i would ask you to please "Bump" this thread to keep it towards the top of the board for 14 days, if after the 14 day period there is in-fact nothing but bumps or the odd argumentative/abusive reply i would ask the Mod's to LOCK the thread as there is no need for the thread to stay open.

I would now like to take this time to apologise to Ar-r personally and to anyone else that i may have offended in my previous posts by being overly critical and cynical. Having waited so long and then to have discovered that my package was detained by customs and all the other bullsh*t i wasn't exactly in the right state of mind to jump on here and start posting, however i let my frustration get the better of me and for that i apologise. All i am attempting to do is to find some solace in the fact that i have not been the only person within the last 6 month period to have their products seized by customs.

Anyone who has failed to read my entire post and has simply skipped straight to the posts PLEASE NOTE THAT A BUMP IS NOT A SIGN OF AGREEANCE WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SAID WITHIN THIS POST IT IS SIMPLY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE AND TOWARDS THE TOP OF THE BOARD LONG ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE HAD A PROBLEM IN THE PAST BUT DO NOT ACCESS THESE FORUMS VERY OFTEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST HERE.

Once again i apologise for any/all of my indiscretion in my last few posts.

DonkeyBoy

TheBigO is offline New Member
    What are you looking for here exactly?

A thread of ar-r failures wrt Australia?

If so, add me to the list - Tamox got through, Clomi was confiscated by Customs.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    The way i see it your ordering illegal substances, SOO if you dont get it tought luck, christ it isnt a bottle of milk, these are serious drugs. Do you expect to be buying crack and not get caught one time.

Also ar-r is always going to be the number 1 research site on this forum, why? BECAUSE THEY SPONSOR IT. That being said, i am neither for or against the site. Just stating a fact.

Its a buisness. So live with it. you dont walk into a cafe and have them tell you their food is shit go else where.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    The way i see it your ordering illegal substances, SOO if you dont get it tought luck, christ it isnt a bottle of milk, these are serious drugs. Do you expect to be buying crack and not get caught one time.

Also ar-r is always going to be the number 1 research site on this forum, why? BECAUSE THEY SPONSOR IT. That being said, i am neither for or against the site. Just stating a fact.

Its a buisness. So live with it. you dont walk into a cafe and have them tell you their food is shit go else where.
    Yep. It's hard to blame ar-r when they DO actually ship the product - once it's left their building, it's in the hands of the Gods. Or rather, Australian Customs.

I'm not sure what the OP's rant is / was really all about to be honest.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post

i do lol

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^

no you dope i mean the workers of the caffe telling you to go elsewhere.

If the foods shit im going back to my grilled skinless dry chicken with no salt and plain brown rice....

jackaus is offline New Member
    i really dont understand this.

the gear is not cheap, the pct is not cheap.

if you buy pct local you pay a fortune.

like i said before, do another order to a friends house in their name and its likely it will come through. you would still have paid less including the first lot than buyin the shit local.

just got my parcel.

its got my tamox & airmidex, but they have held onto the clomid.

no big deal, ill order it again!

Quote Originally Posted by jackaus View Post
    just got my parcel.

I went to my doctor yesterday and "confessed" to the predicament I'm in (about to start PCT but only have Tamox, no Clomid) and asked him to help me out - he refused on the basis that TAKING them was WORSE for me than not taking them: Tamox in particular is a known carcinogen.

pjpogz is offline Junior Member
    just got my parcel.

sorry to hear mate

my clomi got through ok before...but hopefully it's not different now & they're not confiscating every liquid clomi.

i'd seriously hate to get pct locally...too f*ckin pricey lol

yeah someone is trying to flog off nolva tabs for some rediculous price here. 400 for a box to do 1 course of pct.

the wierd thing is that we got 4 bottles of clen thru at the start of the year. i would have thought clen is more prohibited than clomid.

i was thinking about ordering the clomid by itself next time.

the big 0, its strange that your doc says that. its what they perscribe to people with breast cancer.

tTheBig0, its strange that your doc says that. its what they perscribe to people with breast cancer.
    True. Breast cancer is also a (potential) side effect of taking it when you don't have breast cancer though. Weird huh?

My doc was very unsympathetic about my plight - his attitude was pretty much "you shouldn't have taken the test e, you know it, so why should I prescribe something for you?"

so will he recommend a surgeon if you get gyno?

so will he recommend a surgeon if you get gyno?
    Hahaha - yeah, maybe.

Thread Information