2 New Products Gracing the Site

As of this week, 2 new products will be gracing the site:

Tuesday, March 9th, 2010:

iPT-141 (Bremelanotide) - the bemelanotide peptide is the analog of the melanotan II peptide which is responsible, not for tanning, but for the PDE-5-like effects which many researchers have reported. This peptide is backed with quite a bit of research and successful user reviews. We are happy to add it to our line of peptides.

http://www.ar-r.com/featured-product...nnouncement%20

Friday, March 12th, 2010:

Liquid Prami (Pramipexole) - this is one MANY of you have been waiting for! Just a few more days and its yours! Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist which has been used for several treatments within research settings. Similar in function to cabergoline, pramipexole can benefit researchers studying conditions from sexual dysfunction to cluster headaches to prolactin inhibition.

AR-R
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 03-09-2010 at 03:31 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Good deal AR-R . PT-141 is a phenomenal product, if not to just experience that one time. Heck of an aphrodisiac

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    nice to hear something good about the pt-141, been hearing about it for a while, it should be very interesting to try.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Good deal AR-R . PT-141 is a phenomenal product, if not to just experience that one time. Heck of an aphrodisiac
    I've read where it actually increases women's libido too. Vette is this true?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I've read where it actually increases women's libido too. Vette is this true?
    For a select few, absolutely. Very hit and miss as far as the females go. Some of the challenges are the injection, nausea, window of opportunity and dialing in the proper dose.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I've read for males it's about 2mg injected subQ. Is that about right? I've also read that females take more than a male.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I've read for males it's about 2mg injected subQ. Is that about right? I've also read that females take more than a male.
    Anywhere in particular you read this sort of advice (seen it before - dangerously wrong)? Pm me a link if possible t, thx!

2mg is a recipe for disaster. That is a very large dose, nothing to take causally without lots of experience. I would estimate 90% of folks who would try 2mg would get sick and have an uncomfortable hard on. No reason females would need more, the opposite.

Dont ever go by any dosage chart, those are all dated bs

Key is to test the waters, dose low and adjust to where you find the right dose. .5mg would be the recommended first experience. 1mg, give or take some is the standard imo

It is common for users to have skewed expectations, not enjoying it the first attempt. Search the mens journal article on libido.... Typically folks go down for the night writing off the peptide as if it didnt do anything...then BAM! haha, the desire from PT-141 is unmatched and hard to compare to anything out there

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    As of this week, 2 new products will be gracing the site:

Tuesday, March 9th, 2010:

iPT-141 (Bremelanotide) - the bemelanotide peptide is the analog of the melanotan II peptide which is responsible, not for tanning, but for the PDE-5-like effects which many researchers have reported. This peptide is backed with quite a bit of research and successful user reviews. We are happy to add it to our line of peptides.

http://www.ar-r.com/featured-product...nnouncement%20

Friday, March 12th, 2010:

Liquid Prami (Pramipexole) - this is one MANY of you have been waiting for! Just a few more days and its yours! Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist which has been used for several treatments within research settings. Similar in function to cabergoline, pramipexole can benefit researchers studying conditions from sexual dysfunction to cluster headaches to prolactin inhibition.

AR-R

Soz,im a bit hyped!!!

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmm....totally intrigued about pt-141. I may have to put in my order for this.

Thread Information