Thread: Clen at 16?

eriv is offline New Member

Question Clen at 16?

I'm thinking of taking clen , as i am doing very poorly on my cutting diet. Im just wondering if it is safe to take at my age. I am 16 and about 3 months. Are there any side effects with this. Would i need a pct? If i take it, i would take it with taurine. So is safe for me to do it.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    do not touch clen mate! you do not need it.....head over to the diet section and get a solid diet put together.....youl prob be banned mate because you need to be 18 on this site.....ill post a link for a good site fot you to use in the mean time!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    http://www.probodybuilding.com/

this is a sister site and you only need to be 16 to become a member....

good luck with your goals and STAY AWAY FROM ALL Performance drugs for a good few years, least till you're 21......

eriv is offline New Member
    Thanks and yes I will stay away from clen , might run the ec stack

honestly mate......stay away from all drugs....Ephedrine is amphetimine based, trust me dont do it, at your age a good diet and training regime will work wonders!!

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    bro stay away from aas at your age. do like energizer said and go over to the diet section, start eating 5 meals a day and youll see yourself get bigger without taking any drugs

Thread Information