Thread: Dosage question

ZoomyR6 is offline Junior Member

Dosage question

I'm taking my first dose tomorrow morning and have one question. I'm starting at 40. When I pull the syringe to 40 it reads 40 obviously but when I pull it down more, it actually reads 60 because there was some in the tip. My question is, is this actually 40 or 60?
    I don't know if I made sense but I hope so
    thanks guys
    -Anthony

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    what chems are you talking about, where did you get them from? And the best way to dose these is to get an oral syringe from walgreens.

The Clem from ar. The syringe is a 3ml syringe. Do at 200mcgs/ml,
    this calculates to 20mcg per line

toothache is offline Senior Member
    So you are talking about clen .

I'm not understanding your question in the first post.

Im sorry Im just not good at explaining.

When I put the syringe into the clen and suck it up to 40mcg, I take it out.
    If I turn the syringe upside down and pull the plunger back, it shows more than 40mcg because of some fluid in the tip of the syringe.

So my question is, is there 40mcg of clen being thats what I pulled it up to, or is there actually more that 40mcg being there is always some in the tip of the syringe?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't think there is that much of a difference in the tip of the syringe to make that much of a difference.

There is actually a 20mcg difference...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomyR6 View Post
    There is actually a 20mcg difference...

I know what you are talking about..there is liquid medication (whatever the medication your are using) that will always be stuck in the tip of the oral syringe. It is roughly 10-20mcgs worth, depending on the syringe. The reason oral syringes are still accurate, even with that unrepresented amount, is that when you fully plunge the syringe out, that 20mcgs worth of medication is still there (unless you suck it out, don't do that, leave it there). When you draw, for instance, 40mcgs, you really are drawing out more, but that extra amount stays in the syringe tip even when you plunge, thus your getting the accurate ammount of medication still. Like i said, don't suck out that extra bit, just simple wash it out after each use.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic View Post
    I know what you are talking about..there is liquid medication (whatever the medication your are using) that will always be stuck in the tip of the oral syringe. It is roughly 10-20mcgs worth, depending on the syringe. The reason oral syringes are still accurate, even with that unrepresented amount, is that when you fully plunge the syringe out, that 20mcgs worth of medication is still there (unless you suck it out, don't do that, leave it there). When you draw, for instance, 40mcgs, you really are drawing out more, but that extra amount stays in the syringe tip even when you plunge, thus your getting the accurate ammount of medication still. Like i said, don't suck out that extra bit, just simple wash it out after each use.
    PERFECT!
    I wasnt sure if anyone understood. Thanks a lot bud

Thread Information