Clen... a couple easy questions/concerns.

Ok so I got my diet in shape about 6 months ago and started on my cardio. I've lost 7% body fat and I'm pretty happy with the results . however, the results have come to a hault. I've changed my diet so there is less fat, uped the cardio and done just about everything I could think of to loose the fat including natural supplements. I'm currently at 17% body fat and I'm trying to get down to at least 12% (from what I've read, this stuff send fat into the firery pits of hell ). Please help me with these two questions...

1. When I contacted ar-r , they said that there products weren't for human consumption. Here is the quote "Customer Service wrote:
    Thank you for your interest. Our products are for research purposes only and not for human consumption. Each order comes with a complimentary measuring syringe for your test animal. Please browse the forums for advice and more information. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day."
    Im confused lol.

2. I was thinking about only taking taurine with it to prevent muscle cramps.

Thanks guys for the help. I might post my diet if you want a look at it. (:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen... a couple easy questions/concerns.-my-diettt.jpeg  

Just to clarify some of the information in my diet is old, the protien bar is up to 30g of protein and has 280 calories and there is no longer the assorted foods category. And the first protein shake only has 24g of protein in it, and its a whey/casein mix.

BigFresh is offline New Member
    so whats the ?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post

1. When I contacted ar-r , they said that there products weren't for human consumption. Here is the quote "Customer Service wrote:
    Thank you for your interest. Our products are for research purposes only and not for human consumption. Each order comes with a complimentary measuring syringe for your test animal. Please browse the forums for advice and more information. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day."
    Im confused lol.

2. I was thinking about only taking taurine with it to prevent muscle cramps.

Thanks guys for the help. I might post my diet if you want a look at it. (:
    1. Arr sells their chems for 'research purposes' only. This is for legal reasons.

2. With clen you will need taurine. Clen depletes taurine from the liver and you will need to supplement it.

caffeine_menace is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferocious bubble View Post
    I might post my diet if you want a look at it. (:
    I would post ur diet in the diet forum along with ur bmr and ur tdee and ur goals...Cuz from wut i see u need alot help in that section aswell....Ur diet is not as good as u think and the guys there can help u fix it to get the best results especially if ur gona start using clen .

donopat is offline Junior Member
    their stuff says not for human consumption because it has to. i been around here sonce 2002 or so, Lion is awesome, always was
    Last edited by donopat; 04-09-2010 at 07:49 PM.

bad day, i apologize
    Last edited by donopat; 04-09-2010 at 07:42 PM.

so 2005 not 2002.and i have to keep in mind that i didnt learn all i know overnite. wasnt a stupid question, just wrong forum.

Lion has to not for human use on everything or he couldnt sell it. all the places like his does it. but lion is the best, most other places taste like rubbing alcohol.

believe me on that

pat d.

sorry
    Last edited by donopat; 04-09-2010 at 07:46 PM.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donopat View Post
    so 2005 not 2002. the reason i dont have a high number of posts is because i dont ask ridiculous ?'s!

Always remember there is never a rediculous question!!!!!!! Since I been on here I learned alot from all the great members.I also didnt know anything about ar-r & there products but the help from the members on this forum & ar-r I learned so much!!!!!!

point well taken. i fixed the other texts. i just forget not everybody knows what i do. and i usually go to other boards,. but the info. on this board is top notch. thats what brings me back, the info and Lion. see, today i learned not to be such an asshole to newer guys. u're right friend. i apologize to both of i

Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Always remember there is never a rediculous question!!!!!!! Since I been on here I learned alot from all the great members.I also didnt know anything about ar-r & there products but the help from the members on this forum & ar-r I learned so much!!!!!!

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donopat View Post
    point well taken. i fixed the other texts. i just forget not everybody knows what i do. and i usually go to other boards,. but the info. on this board is top notch. thats what brings me back, the info and Lion. see, today i learned not to be such an asshole to newer guys. u're right friend. i apologize to both of i

No problem everybody has a bad day!!!!!LOL

Thread Information