JasonT is offline Member

Question on liquidex and udca

It shows that liquidex is currently out of stock, any idea when it will be back in stock?

If I place an order and one of the items in my order is out of stock, will you still ship everything else, or will the entire order be stalled until that item is back in stock?

If taking dbol , would udca be a good liver protection agent? Or would something like liv 52 be better?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    UDCA is excellent liver protection and keeps cholesterol down.

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    UDCA is excellent liver protection and keeps cholesterol down.
    would that replace liv 52/milk thistle or would go side by side?

It can replace it but I do run it with milk thistle. I only take 250mg of udca twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    It shows that liquidex is currently out of stock, any idea when it will be back in stock?

If I place an order and one of the items in my order is out of stock, will you still ship everything else, or will the entire order be stalled until that item is back in stock?

If taking dbol, would udca be a good liver protection agent? Or would something like liv 52 be better?

Perfect timing, liquidex back in stock. It has been changed back to "in stock" on the site. Whenever a product is out of stock, it is not then able to be placed in one's shopping cart. Hope that answers your question from above. Thanks

AR-R

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    Perfect timing, liquidex back in stock. It has been changed back to "in stock" on the site. Whenever a product is out of stock, it is not then able to be placed in one's shopping cart. Hope that answers your question from above. Thanks

AR-R
    nice

I guess that's my fault, I placed it in the cart a while back and haven't pulled the trigger yet

Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post

AR-R
    WOW...you guys are on top of things. Does an alarm go off whenever someone asks you a question on here?

Thread Information